US puts one of Bin Laden's sons on terror watch list

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gazrok

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
The State Department said Thursday that one of 9/11 mastermind Osama bin Laden's sons has been placed on a terror watch list, noting that he has threatened terror attacks against the US.
CNN

So, saw this story on CNN today.

Now, maybe I'm just an ignorant redneck...but shouldn't ALL of his immediate family already BE on this list? I mean c'mon....we're just NOW getting around to this?

CNN

Now, maybe I'm just an ignorant redneck...but shouldn't ALL of his immediate family already BE on this list? I mean c'mon....we're just NOW getting around to this?

This would be the same extended Bin Laden family your State Dept allowed to clear their bank accounts and fly out of the US the day after 911?

CNN

You beat me to it, I was going to say only one? and only now?

This would be the same extended Bin Laden family your State Dept allowed to clear their bank accounts and fly out of the US the day after 911?

No, not them...lol. A bit more direct. And no doubt there are multiple kids running around. My point is that shouldn't this just be a status for them from birth? I mean...we did kind of go in and assassinate the guy (though our story on this is still weak as hell....dumped him overboard, eh? sounds "fishy" to me...), so pretty safe assumption any heirs in that environment are dangerous.

Latest posts

Back