We love Classical Music!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Haertig you mentioned Claire de Lune, that is one of my favorites. After my mother had passed I found out it was my great grandmother’s favorite and my mom would play it on the piano constantly for her. When my great grandmother passed my mother stopped playing it entirely.

You can't go wrong with Mozart.

I think it’s amazing how many times we’ve heard these pieces throughout our lives and nobody ever says who the piece is by or its title. I’ve tried to learn but there are still so many I can hum along with but don’t know the name.

I used to listen to a classical radio station when I was road warrior logging a lot of windshield time. I can name quite a few, and I truly enjoy classical music. When a conductor is clowning around it is a tribute to how good the musicians are. They could probably play the piece in their sleep. No conductor needed.

the conductor is being a clown! I listen to this kind of music but rarely post it. Maybe it is time to start.
Nice observation. Still, I agree with Morgan.

I used to listen to a classical radio station when I was road warrior logging a lot of windshield time. I can name quite a few, and I truly enjoy classical music. When a conductor is clowning around it is a tribute to how good the musicians are. They could probably play the piece in their sleep. No conductor needed.

Latest posts

Back