We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lifes a dance

love ths one--lifes a dance you learn as you go
sometimes you lead and sometimes you follow
dont worry about what you dont know
lifes a dance you learn as you go

John Michael Montgomery - "Life's A Dance"​

it was great to see and hear don mclean again--and born free does great songs
glad you liked it!

edit...link wont work here....it was karen carpenter playing drums in 1975 at age of 18 and singing and she was rated #1 drummer in the world at that time.

@Patchouli that was it.....thanks for finding it...that was 1975

she was born in 1950 so in 75 she been 25....snippet said at 18 she was rated best drummer in world...so i guess that rating was in 1968.

Last edited:
I went down an Andrea Bocelli rabbit hole the other night. That guy is pretty amazing...has to be one of the greatest singers of all time.

This one is a duet with Lauren Daigle.

They build a pretty cool human tower in this video.

I went down an Andrea Bocelli rabbit hole the other night. That guy is pretty amazing...has to be one of the greatest singers of all time.

This one is a duet with Lauren Daigle.

They build a pretty cool human tower in this video.

I so agree with you. He is an amazing singer.
----------------------
We are in the middle of Jewish High Holy Daays.
Rosh Hashanah: October 2-4
Yom Kippur-Day of Atonement: October 11-12
Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles): October 16-23

It was a year a few days ago since the attack by Hamas in Israel. This song is from the Broadway Musical, Rent.

Last edited:
I so agree with you. He is an amazing singer.
----------------------
We are in the middle of Jewish High Holidays.
Rosh Hashanah: October 2-4
Yom Kippur-Day of Atonement: October 11-12
Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles): October 16-23

It was a year a few days ago since the attack by Hamas in Israel. This song is from the Broadway Musical, Rent.

never heard that song before, that was beautiful weedy. thanks for sharing it, im gonna share it out

never heard that song before, that was beautiful weedy. thanks for sharing it, im gonna share it out
A friend shared it on Facebook and I have listened to it several times since. I think it is lovely and what a good song for synagogue a year after what happened in Israel. The singers are performers on Broadway.

@Bacpacker Yes sir!!! He's been playing at a few of their concerts lately, he's not young anymore!! Yeah i use fake book and follow the former violinist and they post all kinds of stuff KANSAS on the page too. Thank you for posting that. They do not stop playing even with sickness, serious health problems, hurricanes, floods, they have replacements on stand by and are excellent players in their own right.

Latest posts

Back