Well It's Official....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday!! BTW, it's the aliens.
It was the EMP's!!!
76354-151b90dd9136ad1e6bf6ca687dc37b7c.data

I'm now 77 years old and I took my semi-annual shower. I turned 77 10 minutes ago Mountain Daylight Savings Time.
Happy birthday, Quark! I hope you have a complete year and that it is a great one.
Love you dearly and you know it. I hope your wife is being extra nice to you today.

hbty.jpg

I had posted earlier in this thread and others and the posts have disappeared along with posts by others, anyway :

iu

Happy Birthday Quark.. And all other July birthdays..
Coincidentally, today is my birthday.. At 76 and doing my best to accumulate as many more birthdays as possible...

I will wish you a happy birthday again, the forum glitch ate the last one
And to Tim Horton ,

Last edited:
Good for you & happy birthday. When I went over 70 I gave myself a birthday present. I can speak freely when talking to the over educated or morons. I haven't had to do that because I tend to evade over educated people & morons, but it feels good knowing that I can do it if I want. And no, I don't care if they hid in their safe place over what I say.

Last edited:
I preferred windows 2000 pro.

View attachment 157020

Send me a walker with tennis balls on the feet :p
Haay!! That's an illegal copy! gaah
Yes, I made plenty of those back in the day.:p
Even figured out which letters in the code-key to swap so they would play together on a network. :thumbs:

Good for you & happy birthday. When I went over 70 I gave myself a birthday present. I can speak freely when talking to the over educated or morons. I haven't had to do that because I tend to evade over educated people & morons, but it feels good knowing that I can do it if I want. And no, I don't care if they hid in their safe play over what I say.
Right on! Same here! I'm tired of stupid people.

Latest posts

Back