Well It's Official....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday!! BTW, it's the aliens.
It was the EMP's!!!
76354-151b90dd9136ad1e6bf6ca687dc37b7c.data

I'm now 77 years old and I took my semi-annual shower. I turned 77 10 minutes ago Mountain Daylight Savings Time.
Happy birthday, Quark! I hope you have a complete year and that it is a great one.
Love you dearly and you know it. I hope your wife is being extra nice to you today.

hbty.jpg

Happy Birthday Quark.. And all other July birthdays..
Coincidentally, today is my birthday.. At 76 and doing my best to accumulate as many more birthdays as possible...

I will wish you a happy birthday again, the forum glitch ate the last one
And to Tim Horton ,

Last edited:
Good for you & happy birthday. When I went over 70 I gave myself a birthday present. I can speak freely when talking to the over educated or morons. I haven't had to do that because I tend to evade over educated people & morons, but it feels good knowing that I can do it if I want. And no, I don't care if they hid in their safe place over what I say.

Last edited:
I preferred windows 2000 pro.

View attachment 157020

Send me a walker with tennis balls on the feet :p
Haay!! That's an illegal copy! gaah
Yes, I made plenty of those back in the day.:p
Even figured out which letters in the code-key to swap so they would play together on a network. :thumbs:

Good for you & happy birthday. When I went over 70 I gave myself a birthday present. I can speak freely when talking to the over educated or morons. I haven't had to do that because I tend to evade over educated people & morons, but it feels good knowing that I can do it if I want. And no, I don't care if they hid in their safe play over what I say.
Right on! Same here! I'm tired of stupid people.

Latest posts

Back