What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night we had a friend and her developmentally delayed daughter over for dinner. The daughter only eats certain foods so we had scrambled eggs with cheese in it for the daughter. Us adults had scrambled eggs with ham, onions, sweet peppers, mushrooms and cheese. Bacon for all and toast with grape jelly. Cheesecake for dessert except daughter only wanted apple sauce.

Last edited:
Well, husband found California Pizza Kitchen's Sicilian frozen pizzas yesterday, and our freezer is loaded with them. They had been out of them at Walmart since covid. So I'll cook a couple (ha, cook), and make a chicken quiche, also. Maybe a mixed bowl of fruit or something.

We grilled burgers and dogs .
God Bless President Trump .
They drew first blood .
20240713_185452.jpg

Last edited:
I am not normally much of a pasta eater, but tonight I am making thin spaghetti with marinara sauce containing ground beef, Italian sausage, mushrooms, onions and roasted garlic. I am groggy and it sounds good. Of course I have none of those items on hand so a trip to the store is in order.

I got lazy and just went for spaghetti, ragu and ground beef. It doesn't look great but it hit the spot. Had a Coke Zero with it.

Bonus life tip: you never have to do dishes if you only use paper plates and plastic forks.

View attachment 157675
I like simple pasta meal ..I do long macaroni instead of spaghetti

Latest posts

Back