What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuck roast mixed with baby bella mushrooms, beef broth, green kale, mirin (Japanese spiced wine), soy sauce, and zucchini. The veggies are more of a filler and they absorb the flavor of everything else so they don't taste like veggies anymore. I used garlic bread to soak it up too.

1729984327616.png

I bought these spice dispensers a few weeks ago from the big internet store. Now that I’ve used them for a while I can say I really like them.

Old Bay seasoning prompted this purchase. Once opened the container will never stay closed again. I eat a lot of fish and shrimp and like old bay seasoning. The spice still gets stale quickly. I dislike throwing away half full containers and buying new ones.

So… these stainless steel containers have a magnetic bottom which I don’t need. But the top is opaque so I can see the spice inside, no need to label them. They have a pour slot or I can choose 1, 2, 3 or 4 holes for shaking out spices.

I grow and grind several spices so they’ve proven to be a good purchase. Easy to clean and top fits snugly. I recommend them.. especially since old bay cans that never close! 😁

20241027_fdspice34a.jpg

Latest posts

Back