What bands/songs will you miss after SHTF?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavyRocket

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
So what songs will you miss listening to?

There were so many great bands throughout the years it is so hard to pick just a few for me anyways. But I think I will miss listening to Rush, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Creed the most. Songs I will miss listening to are.

1 - Rush - Side 1 of 2112, YYZ, Passage to Bangkok
2 - Pink Floyd - Whole album of Dark side of the moon, and The Wall, Wish you were here, and Shine on you crazy diamond.
3. Creed - My own prison, What's this life for, America, Are you ready
4. Metallica - And justice for all, One, For whom the bells toll
5 - Led Zeppelin - In my time of dying, Since I've been loving you, Traveling hillside blues, No Quarter, Dazed and confused.

I think Ted Nugent , Charlie Daniels ,The Marshall Tucker band and the members of Lynard Skynard would make the most of SHTF .

Bruce Springsteen,Little Steven among others..yup my music taste comes mostly from the 80's

None, I don't just intend to survive, I intend to actually live like a civilized person, after the SHTF. ;)

Interesting idea...the movie Reign of Fire (about, of all things, a dragon apocalypse)....

In it though, there's a scene where an adult is entertaining the children with a story...the story, is basically Star Wars. Occurs to me that this would definitely play out...some of our favorite movies and shows being transformed into an oral tradition, post SHTF. Anyhoo, it was an intriguing idea, and pretty fun to watch, even if the movie itself was only so-so....

Used to be more story tellin years ago before the TV. . . . a ton of family history was pass down that way and now it is almost lost in the wind. Unless you were blessed, you have to do a lot of research to find out where and who you came from.

I for one will miss Charlie Daniels The Devil went down to Georgia, Judds & Loretta Lynn, basically anything, Actually quite a few of the older country bands.

Latest posts

Back