What's That Smell?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Home Improvement, Jill told the boys that Tim used to hang these

1721595203080.png
with His Suits...!!! :thumbs:😂

Long ago I was on a statewide trail n fire crew..we got called out to a fire.
We were doing incomplete set up stuff..no fireside but we were the first crew to arrive out in the boonie fiends east of Susanville CA.
Hot , dry setting up camp in some field and no laundry services or the portable showers available because they were on other fires for over a week.
We were all funky. Thankfully I had my own tent.
A whole week? WOW!

Try a month in the field for mountain warfare training in Bridgeport as a Marine. Being VERY active.

A whole week? WOW!

Try a month in the field for mountain warfare training in Bridgeport as a Marine. Being VERY active.
That must have been character building! ..lol..
I bet your pants could stand by themselves after that..

That was just one experience of many , usually at fires either incamp duties or mop up on a fireline somewhere we're the worst assignments. If we were in the mountains for a few weeks, we at least always had a cool creek to retreat to and cool off, get a sand bath..
Good fun memories up in the mountains..

On Home Improvement, Jill told the boys that Tim used to hang these

View attachment 157968 with His Suits...!!! :thumbs:😂
As a civilian I worked with a Marine who thought Febreze was a substitute for a shower. One time while having to ride with him in a car when a group of us went out for lunch I set him straight in VERY clear terms that he STANK.

Latest posts

Back