WHATS YOUR EDC ? Lets see some pic's

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Neighbor
Picturekevinpicture016.jpg

EDC.jpg

I change out the knives depending on what I am doing, but the multi-tool, and lighter go everywhere. The flashlight stays in the car.

Nice, What kind of lighter is that? I dig the case. Cool to see what other people carry, Gives me ideas. I carry a sure fire also, thinking about trying the photon.http://www.photonlight.com/led-keychain-flashlights/photon-freedom-micro/ Total gear junkie!!
I have a micro light like that only mine has a handcuff key attached. I have had it since 2010, and it still works.
Mine was made by Streamlight.

I too am a gear junkie.

I'll get back to you on the lighter. It is a high altitude lighter.

I should have my 4 new Gerber Shard tools this Friday!

Awesome!
can you send me that money clip w/money attached LOL.
i sometimes carry my winchester folding buck, and my flint n steel is a keychain and is always on my keys, but i may need another one soon cuz i keep playing with it lol.
ive been meaning to ask, and since you have one ill ask you. how many feet of paracord is in those survival bracelets?

Awesome!
can you send me that money clip w/money attached LOL.
i sometimes carry my winchester folding buck, and my flint n steel is a keychain and is always on my keys, but i may need another one soon cuz i keep playing with it lol.
ive been meaning to ask, and since you have one ill ask you. how many feet of paracord is in those survival bracelets?
About 10 feet

10ft really? thats it? well i guess it would be better than not having it really. i thought they were a whole lot more though.

No, not a whole lot. I just like to make them.
I need to learn how to make those. I have seen them online, and I have about 100 ft of 550 cord.

ok cool! i want a paracord belt then lol idk but id want more than 10ft if i was goind to carry it daily.

Nice, What kind of lighter is that? I dig the case. Cool to see what other people carry, Gives me ideas. I carry a sure fire also, thinking about trying the photon.http://www.photonlight.com/led-keychain-flashlights/photon-freedom-micro/ Total gear junkie!!
The liter is called the XIKAR Stratosphere High Altitude Lighter. I am including a link to their website. They, in my opinion, are fairly inexpensive. They cost 29.99.
http://xikar.com/products/lighters/stratosphere/

***NOTE***
I was told when I bought mine I had to use only XIKAR lighter fluid/butane as it would void the warranty should i use any other brand.

The liter is called the XIKAR Stratosphere High Altitude Lighter. I am including a link to their website. They, in my opinion, are fairly inexpensive. They cost 29.99.
http://xikar.com/products/lighters/stratosphere/

***NOTE***
I was told when I bought mine I had to use only XIKAR lighter fluid/butane as it would void the warranty should i use any other brand.
Cool, thanks

stratosphere.jpg
Totally killer, gotta have it, the question is, how to get it past the wife.
I figured for $29.99 my better half wouldn't really notice. Plus she knows I like cigars so I could hide it under that need.

I found a paracord bracelet with fishing stuff in it. Thought you all may be interested.

ok cool! i want a paracord belt then lol idk but id want more than 10ft if i was goind to carry it daily.
Here you go. a how to for Paracord Belt. If this video sucks let me know and I will seek out a better one.

I figured for $29.99 my better half wouldn't really notice. Plus she knows I like cigars so I could hide it under that need.
ahh dude dont you know a cigar is best lit with a wood match for opertune flavor? LOL!

Here you go. a how to for Paracord Belt. If this video sucks let me know and I will seek out a better one.

no thats an awesome vid, i even like the braid style, now all i have to do is buy a shitload of paracord and find the patience to do so. along with math skills to convert meters into feet. i think he said 15 meters for a 30" belt, thats like 60' of paracord, or more if your a bigger size like myself lol.

no thats an awesome vid, i even like the braid style, now all i have to do is buy a shitload of paracord and find the patience to do so. along with math skills to convert meters into feet. i think he said 15 meters for a 30" belt, thats like 60' of paracord, or more if your a bigger size like myself lol.
Buy twice as much, next thing you know you will have paracord on everything.

Buy twice as much, next thing you know you will have paracord on everything.
ROFL!
as if my wife would let me!
id wear the belt though!
maybe paracord shoelaces/bootlaces?

Paracord.JPG

My first attempts at working with paracord (550 cord). Maybe I should buy a spool (1,000 Yards).

View attachment 3

My first attempts at working with paracord (550 cord). Maybe I should buy a spool (1,000 Yards).
Right on !! Its over, you got the paracord bug. Good job they look great ! Check out the bracelet with a shackle, it makes it a little wider, home depot has the shackles.
You can do two colors also, 6ft of one, an 6ft of another color, melt them together and start the weave at the melting point.

Right on !! Its over, you got the paracord bug. Good job they look great ! Check out the bracelet with a shackle, it makes it a little wider, home depot has the shackles.
You can do two colors also, 6ft of one, an 6ft of another color, melt them together and start the weave at the melting point.
My next one will be a uni-color, but as close to 20' ft as possible. I have thought about trying a belt too. I found a place I can get 1000 yards of 550 cord for $50.00.

Also the handcuff key is the earlier mentioned micro light I have had since 2002. IT was made it Streamlight.

LOL!
maybe i should just buy the **** from you guys HA!

Latest posts

Back