WHATS YOUR EDC ? Lets see some pic's

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will send you one, free of charge--- buckle or shackle ?
dude that would be freaken awesome! buckle= the clasp? and shackle= the "U" shaped I bolt?
IM me and ill give you an address.

dude that would be freaken awesome! buckle= the clasp? and shackle= the "U" shaped I bolt?
IM me and ill give you an address.
I think i did it right, looked you up under members an left you a message, I need a wrist measurement An address, the details are in the message i sent you. what do you want ? I have black, green an grey, or duel color which looks best, also clasp or u shape I bolt. I like the I bolt ! Get me the info an i will send it out this weekend.

I will send you one, free of charge--- buckle or shackle ?
Way cool of you for doing that. I just made 2 more for the kids. now the wife wants a 2 tone one.

I think i did it right, looked you up under members an left you a message, I need a wrist measurement An address, the details are in the message i sent you. what do you want ? I have black, green an grey, or duel color which looks best, also clasp or u shape I bolt. I like the I bolt ! Get me the info an i will send it out this weekend.
you can IM someone on this site by clicking the "inbox" button at the top right hand of the screen, next to "alerts" then click "start a conversation"
for me, go with the U-bolt, and green please. as my destination will most likely be forestry.
thanks alot bro!

Way cool of you for doing that. I just made 2 more for the kids. now the wife wants a 2 tone one.
for women, anklets might be cool too.

you can IM someone on this site by clicking the "inbox" button at the top right hand of the screen, next to "alerts" then click "start a conversation"
for me, go with the U-bolt, and green please. as my destination will most likely be forestry.
thanks alot bro!
No problem !!

how much paracord do you think would be needed for a 36" ta 37" belt?
im thinken about maken one.

Here you go, I will send it in the morning !
Picturekevinpicture025.jpg
dude thats cool as hell of you!
man, if you need anything from me, that i can actually do, lol, just let me know!
so thats about 7' paracord?
if shtf, ill use it to put up a pup tent r something, or extra bow string!
Thank you so much!

man, if you need anything from me, that i can actually do, lol, just let me know!
Thank you so much!
No problem !!

Thank you so much!
That looks cool as hell. I am going to go to Lowes or Home Depot and get me some shackles

Latest posts

Back