Wildlife beautiful

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would like to see 30 million bison grazing the center of north america again...we will in a post industrial society..once fossil fuels run out.

Snow Leopards are a favorite, don't know why. But there are so many other favorites. I fell in love with them when I found out there weren't many left in the world, I mean I guess it kinda broke my heart. They're so cute, pudgy, fluffy, furry, CATS.
There are plenty of other critters we don't even realize exist.

This is a cute funny video
May 17, 2024
Harry, a 50-year-old man from Belarus, decided to build his own house in the woods.
One day, an unexpected visitor, a tiny wild boar, found its way to the construction site.
Harry was very worried.
The presence of the baby suggested the possible proximity of its mother, a full-grown boar - a creature known for its ferocity.
But the mother never arrived, and Harry decided to domesticate the tiny pig, naming him James. In time, their bond grew strong and the encounter changed the man's life.

šŸ„°

Jun 29, 2020
Hope Swinimer rescues, rehabilitates and releases thousands of animals each yearā€”while struggling to make ends meet, driven by her compassion and belief that every animal matters.

Bald Eagle šŸ˜˜

1718838034026.png

re Above :

"Posted at 11:16 AM, Jun 18, 2024

SALT LAKE CITY ā€” Utahns are in for a special treat as the legendary Budweiser Clydesdales are making some stops in Utah this summer!
The Clydesdales are saddling up for a tour to celebrate their 14-year partnership with Folds of Honor, a nonprofit that provides scholarships to families of fallen or disabled U.S. service members.

The Utah leg of the tour begins on Wednesday, June 26 on 25th Street, as the fleet of majestic horses makes deliveries along Ogden's Main Street, ending at Lindquist Field from 4-6 p.m.

Two days later, on June 28, the Clydesdales will be in Salt Lake City, making deliveries along West Temple Street, East Broadway, University Boulevard and Main Street.

From 3-5 p.m., head to the streets of downtown Salt Lake to see the horses and witness a Folds of Honor scholarship check presentation.
The final leg of the tour wraps up in West Jordan at the Smith's Marketplace from 3-5 p.m. on June 29."

Ekatarina... I lived close enough to the Yukon to have repeatedly seen all those animals on my trail cams.. Even the cam facing the barn.. Why is it, bears are the only animals that seem to have to put there nose on the trail cam when they go by ??

Aug 29, 2024

Rescuing Yuna from the war in Ukraine, giving her a second chance at life, and now seeing her feel fresh air and grass for the first timeā€”itā€™s incredibly special and beautiful.We know we still have a long road ahead, but she is already showing an amazing amount of courage and even a bit of cheekiness, and we couldnā€™t be happier.

Wish her the best ! šŸ„°

Latest posts

Back