Wishing everyone is safe in the US

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overlord

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
How is everyone there? The Blizzard that hit was pretty bad. Hope you are all safe and your preps have made life more comfortable for you and ensured your success.

How is everyone there? The Blizzard that hit was pretty bad. Hope you are all safe and your preps have made life more comfortable for you and ensured your success.
Good to hear from you overlord! It's been a rough winter for almost every state here, and dosen't seem to be over yet. Oh well, It's something like two weeks till spring! Hope all is well with you and your family.

Been a long cold winter. Initially, this was my statement (and I'm sure that's in print somewhere around here), and early on, I thought I was wrong, but turns out I wasn't...it just started late in the season with a vengeance. To see icicles in Florida, was pretty wild.... I still have to remember to unwrap my well pump, lol.

we've had a mild winter up untill now..now i see snow every time i go outside today..this is the 1st snow i've seen here since 2009..and im wondering if we'll get to go into town as planned tomorrow..

hope that you been doing good overlord

The ground and roads are coverd in a 2" thick sheet of ice . I called out at work today the first time in years . No one is traveling on the road I live on its a rual road and the county does'nt salt or snow plow it . Im going to get out some cold weather gear and go for a hike some time today .

Thanks for the well wishes. It's nasty here in DC. Lost of snow, ice and wind. I'm so over the winter it's not even funny. I just want summer back so I can get outside and ride.

It was 70 degrees and sunny here yesterday. Cloudy & 63 when I went to work this morning. It's 32 & raining/sleet here now. Spring is coming though.........right?

Latest posts

Back