World War Three

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A fly-in-the-ointment for China is India. According to an article I read in the printed version of The Epoch Times India and China have a big beef over territory. If China starts after Taiwan or the Philippines India might think it's a good time to settle a score. China could fine itself in a two front war.

Russia is not close to India so Russia would have to cross a lot of countries to get to India. Also Russia has it's hands full with Ukraine and may not be in a position to help China and of course I don't think Iran would be of much help to China either. Over land I ran would have to take on Pakistan on the way to India. And by sea Iran doesn't have much of a navy to take on India. And of course the US, NATO, and SEATO would be involved on the side of India.

This could get real interesting real fast seeing as how Russia, China, Pakistan, India, US, etc. are all nuclear countries.
Russian and India are on the same side. I could see all three putting aside their differences to win the great war of East vs West.

Russian and India are on the same side. I could see all three putting aside their differences to win the great war of East vs West.
YES.......TRUE.

Some of us see the future, likely because we ignore the propaganda that is intended to blind the masses.

Chesty Puller was a Captain with the Peking Marines in the early to mid 1920s. wrote a Naval White letter message to the Commandant of the Marine Corps and the Chief Naval Operations Officer about the threat Japan posed he was basiclly ignored etc. Remember they were a Allie in WW1 and a big player in Global trade.

The Biden Regime along with the Khazarian Mafia that holds Israel and others will bring us to the brink of World War 3. They need that war to fill their money bags. They do not care if it is nuclear or not as long as the bombs don't strike where they live.

There are theories that say these Evil people will be stopped before nukes are dropped. We can't know that for sure because when nations are at the brink of war, little things can happen to make escalation to the worst possible outcome happen instantly. Once that button is pushed, there is no going back.

Each of us should do what we can to survive should we come out on the other side of a nuke drop.

And.
Pray.

Patton was right about Russia.
I mentioned it before but about 15 years ago or so the USA politicians, and the media, were opposed to Ukraine and supportive of Russia's efforts to aid the "Russian" citizens that lived in most of those contested Ukraine cities. Those cities that were populated by mostly Russians.

But the stories in the news changed completely about 6 or 7 years ago. Also, about 15 years ago Russia, and Putin, spoke out about the destruction and overhaul of our medical system and said ObamaCare would be a disaster. However, that wasn't widely reported in the news, either.

I am 100% pro USA. But I am also very opposed to believing the claims made by most politicians and the mainstream media. They are pushing this way too hard and the news room is smelling very fishy.

I mentioned it before but about 15 years ago or so the USA politicians, and the media, were opposed to Ukraine and supportive of Russia's efforts to aid the "Russian" citizens that lived in most of those contested Ukraine cities. Those cities that were populated by mostly Russians.

But the stories in the news changed completely about 6 or 7 years ago. Also, about 15 years ago Russia, and Putin, spoke out about the destruction and overhaul of our medical system and said ObamaCare would be a disaster. However, that wasn't widely reported in the news, either.

I am 100% pro USA. But I am also very opposed to believing the claims made by most politicians and the mainstream media. They are pushing this way too hard and the news room is smelling very fishy.
I agree. Putin has tried everything under the Sun to have peace negotiations and The West lead by the US has done everything under the Sun to say NO. The US and by US I mean the government wants war because the PTB believe war will keep them in power and prop up the disintegrating economy.

If people here are truly as bad off as the folks at one of our little local stores tell me they are then the other shoe will drop no matter what happens on the world war stage. I got paid today and still had a long list of things I needed to get when my money ran out. Didn't even make it to the grocery store..... Thankfully I have most of what I need right here at home..

Latest posts

Back