You MIGHT be a Redneck...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be a redneck if people knock on your door wondering if you're having a yard sale!

Pssst, hey buddy, can you help me start this apple. I gots no teeff.

If the flag on your truck is bigger than your bedspread....

If your gun safe is a china hutch...

If you think a turtleneck is key ingredient for soup, you might be a redneck

If your mother doesn’t remove the Marlboro from her lips before telling the State Trooper to kiss her ass, you might be a redneck

...if your stereo speakers used to belong to the Moonlight Drive-in Theater.then you might be a red-neck

Country boy rednecks can skin a buck and run a trotline .................Bible, shotguns , rifles ,pistols, dogs, 4x4 , home in the woods, beer in fridge........................Yep , got all that, and my family tree actually forks ! The only reason that dude ran back into the burning house was because he was too drunk to remember the bottle of whiskey behind the seat of his truck !

If you have ever had to climb a water tower with a bucket of paint to defend your sisters honor, You might be a Redneck.

Last edited:
If you have ever mowed your lawn and found a car, you might be a Redneck.

[quote572, member: 432"]If your shirt and/ or your belt buckle has your name on it. ...........
Dang......and both times i misspelled em. I never was good at ciphering[/quote]
Well you get credit for using "ciphering" at least. HAHAHAHAHA!

Latest posts

Back