Zombie Alert!!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
face palm.jpg
I'm sorry the zombie crap has been done to death,look at all the bad movies out there ,,,the Walking Dead BS,,,,,,I find it to be stupidity at it's best/worst which ever way suites a person,,,,I am not even able to get a Chuckle out of it ,,,,,,,

Zombies are a figment of a Hollywood Directors fevered mind, they don't exist in real life.
zombies(small z) to me are the addicted, the diseased and the dying we may come across post SHTF.

The vast majority of people have no idea whats truely real or fictional. Bigfoot, Santa Claus, mermaids. Actually 2 of the 3 are real, does anyone know which one is fictional?
Ummm,,Would that be mermaids?

Bigfoot

St Nicholas was a real person, Nikolaos of Myra, who was a Bishop of Myra in Asia Minor. He had a legendary habit of secret gift-giving.

st-nicholasjpg.jpg

There is a condition called Sirenomelia, or "Mermaid syndrome" in which the legs are fused together.
Shiloh Jade Pepin was an American girl with Mermaid syndrome, and there was a TLC documentary about her - "Extraordinary People: Mermaid Girl"
desktop-1424461732.jpg

The vast majority of people have no idea whats truely real or fictional. Bigfoot, Santa Claus, mermaids. Actually 2 of the 3 are real, does anyone know which one is fictional?

If you even try to lie to me about Jackalopes not being real I will travel to your house and set my wild left handed Haggis onto you. you REALLY do not want to be gummed to death. ( wild left handed Haggis dont have teeth so they give you a nasty suck or gum you to death)

Bigfoot

St Nicholas was a real person, Nikolaos of Myra, who was a Bishop of Myra in Asia Minor. He had a legendary habit of secret gift-giving.

st-nicholasjpg.jpg

There is a condition called Sirenomelia, or "Mermaid syndrome" in which the legs are fused together.
Shiloh Jade Pepin was an American girl with Mermaid syndrome, and there was a TLC documentary about her - "Extraordinary People: Mermaid Girl"

We have Mermaids over here but we call them Dolphins

You guys poke fun at zombies, but have you heard of a drug called flakka?

People under the influence of flakka (or bath salts) are extremely violent, and known to cannibalize people. It sometimes takes five people and multiple taser hits to subdue them.

I worked in a Florida hospital at ground zero (West Palm Beach) of the flakka epidemic.

Remember the rap star Big Lurch?

He (while using PCP) ate parts of his live-in girlfriend while she was still alive.

There are rumors that he used hot sauce.

Supposedly, when asked why he ate his girlfriend with hot sauce, he said:

"...because I didn't have no ketchup..."

He's currently serving life in prison without possibility of parole.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

I’ve read enough about it, just glad I didn’t have to be a first responder on any of the incidents.

Yeah.

Flakka and PCP (especially when used together) is nasty s---t.

Thankfully, flakka seems to have subsided back into the woodwork.

Yeah.

Flakka and PCP (especially when used together) is nasty s---t.

Thankfully, flakka seems to have subsided back into the woodwork.
Yeah, overdose and drunks were the worst things I saw commonly on the street when I was a medic. It is a different world out there.

Latest posts

Back