???????Anyone here had this or near this EXPERIENCE....???

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
EXTRACTED from "WILDERNESS SURVIVAL FORUM"
"It may not be happening in Alaska yet, but for the past months the three letter agencies have been knocking on doors and making their presence known to citizens for their Facebook, Instagram, Tic Tock, and forum posts. Also for their on-line purchases. A quick search on You-tube will find you dozens of these encounters.

No one wants to draw attention to themselves, their equipment, their knowledge, or their plans.

What we feared and warned of has come to pass".

"It may not be happening in Alaska yet, but for the past months the three letter agencies have been knocking on doors and making their presence known to citizens for their Facebook, Instagram, Tic Tock, and forum posts. Also for their on-line purchases. A quick search on You-tube will find you dozens of these encounters.

No one wants to draw attention to themselves, their equipment, their knowledge, or their plans.

What we feared and warned of has come to pass".
They can knock on my door all they want... but they will not like the experience!:waiting::mad:

While I have seen this on the news of late I have not known anyone personally who has had this happen. They are watching all that we do.

Who Dat, who Der? Not happened here and not heard much. I did hear a alphabet agency knocked on the door of a manager of the Clinton Airport in Arkansas. I think it was a knock and batter ram at the same time. Didn't bode well for the fella I heard they want us dead. It seems that way

It's only a matter of time before our tyrannical government makes this a common practice to the common man.

We've known for a long time that the US Government records ALL phone calls, all emails, all texts, all communications. For years, many thought it was just a conspiracy theory.

Once they have the power, they will never relent to lose it.

Last edited:
It has been predicted, in the not too distant future.....
==
Big Slice Pizza, can I take your order...

I'd like an extra large meat lovers with extra sauce, cheese, and a 12 pack of soda..

Let me check.... I'm seeing on your income and credit card records you order take out and delivery more often than allowed... Also, by looking at your clinic lab results, we better make that a small vegetarian pizza and only 2 diet sodas..

Latest posts

Back