My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m always worrying. Especially after her last post. 😭. Does anyone know her personally or know how to reach her or who to ask?
She has remained very independent and private even with those who have reached out via PM and has revealed nothing (to my knowledge) as to her identity & local.

Last edited:
She has remained very independent and private even with those who have reached out via PM and has revealed nothing (to my knowledge) as to her identity & local.

Many in here have also offered to help her in any way possible, but she has declined all of our offers.

On a good note, she was at the hospital last time she posted! Someone is taking care of her!
I feel better knowing she’s under good care and that she is remaining independent by choice. If she’s living her life her way, I’m okay with it. If she is neglected and ignored, I’m NOT okay with it. I worry a lot and too much about a lot of things. 😩

I have been moved to a new hospital in the larger hospital to the north.
They have tried and have failed with radiation twice and have failed.
They are in the process of trying to decide what to do next.
I think they are going to move me back home because of the failure.
I am so very sorry Hun. That is heartbreaking. I am just so very glad that you gave us an update!!

TG, this breaks my heart that they could not help you. Prayers re-doubled and inbound always.

No one says this.
While your struggle to get better is so valiant and admirable, remember please that you can change your mind anytime - no one has the right to make that decision for you but YOU and GOD. He has you right next to His heart I am sure. You are hearing His voice every minute; we can tell. You have made excellent decisions - some have worked, some not so well. But you have given it your all.

Know you are in our hearts, minds and prayers.

Latest posts

Back