2024-July-08 Costco deal on Air Fryer

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haertig

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I was just at our local Costco yesterday and they had a great deal on their "Gourmet 7-quart Air Fryer". It was marked $14.98. Of course, there were none left on the shelf other than the display model.

I do not personally have this air fryer (mine is a Cosori brand, and I love it). But my son has this exact Gourmet model (I bought one for him as a gift a few months ago) and he loves it. Says it's fantastic. I remember paying $39 (on sale) for it. Normally it is $49. But it was marked $14.98 yesterday! I would have bought one in a heartbeat to have as a spare, except they were out of them at my Costco.

Might be worth checking out the kitchen small appliance aisle at your Costco if you happen to be in there in the near future. I have no idea if this is a Costco-wide sale or was just some anomaly at my particular store.

I do not personally have this air fryer (mine is a Cosori brand, and I love it). But my son has this exact Gourmet model (I bought one for him as a gift a few months ago) and he loves it. Says it's fantastic. I remember paying $39 (on sale) for it. Normally it is $49. But it was marked $14.98 yesterday! I would have bought one in a heartbeat to have as a spare, except they were out of them at my Costco.

Might be worth checking out the kitchen small appliance aisle at your Costco if you happen to be in there in the near future. I have no idea if this is a Costco-wide sale or was just some anomaly at my particular store.
That gets my vote.
....I can just hear this conversation later between 2 store workers:
"Whatta ya' mean you said four-ty 98, I heard four-teen 98!" gaah
(if you say them fast, they both sound the same.)

Last edited:
I was just at our local Costco yesterday and they had a great deal on their "Gourmet 7-quart Air Fryer". It was marked $14.98. Of course, there were none left on the shelf other than the display model.

I do know that not all Costco stores carry the same products. You can find some things at one of their stores and not at others. I often do some shopping for my busy daughter and often ask for help with things she wants.

My above the stove microwave is around 30 years old. It didn't come with a rotating tray. It was a nice one when I bought it, but the rotating tray makes a difference in cooking. I have been looking for a new one for a few months. I would have preferred one with a convection oven, which also serves as an air fryer. I have been looking for a while, and they do exist, but I have not had much luck. I just didn't want an air fryer. I'm trying to get less pieces, even though I know that that is not always the best either.

I finally just decided that I would get a new gas stove with a convection oven, but haven't gotten there yet either. Last week, one of the connecting points on the microwave handle broke, so now I am being careful when I open it, and trying to find a new over the stove microwave to replace it. I have been so busy this past month that I haven't really had enough time to drive around and see who has what.

Costco does have a Cuisinart Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven for $149.00 this sale cycle that just started, so I decided to get that. Even though I have dehydrators, it dehydrates, thaws, roasts, bakes. I don't make quick decisions when it comes to making some purchases. I like to look, go home, think about it. But I still want to replace the microwave with the somewhat broken door handle, and replace my stove. I currently have an older electric Jenn-air that was given to me many years ago. It is or was a nice stove, but I really prefer cooking with gas. The gas line to the stove needed to be repaired/replaced when I bought my house 34 years ago, and since I've had electric stoves, never needed to have it done.

Too many decisions while I am too busy!

I'm curious what others have. I know many people who have separate air fryers, toasters, etc.

Here's the deal. I LOVE reviews on products. But mostly I love negative reviews because sometimes they are fake. A review from a place like this is 100 times more important to me than on a site selling the item. For instance I was looking at something the other day & it had 28 reviews & every single one of them was 2 paragraphs long. Nobody writes a positive 2 paragraph review & certainly not 28 people in a row. One day I was looking at microwaves in Sam's & mainly looking at a Panasonic (I think). Another customer sees what I'm looking at & says "you won't be sorry with that one", we have 2 of them at work. That settled it for me & I bought it & I'm very happy with it.

Oh & the freezer that we just got delivered, the reviews on it said that the door handle was **** (below par). It was delivered & sure enough, problems with the door handle (the screw was stripped). I taped it on (because I kept opening it with the handle) & Home Depot is going to call me. The delivery guy prepared me in that I can live with it, MAYBE get another one or replace the whole freezer because of the door handle. I then received an email about "how they did". Boy did I unload on HD for not having replacements on hand. I said that GE was 50% responsible but HD was also 50% responsible for not taking care of their customers on a known product problem. (But I will say that so far I love the freezer & it's a fairly good size).

I am on an official review team for one of the country's largest big box stores. Every month, I am offered 5-10 free items, paid for by the distributor, and I get to keep it all, provided I write a 300 word essay (about 2 paragraphs) and include at least 3 pictures of the item in use. The store wants us to be brutally honest with our evaluations, and is the deciding factor whether the stores offer the items for sale or not. Yes, I don't hold back with my evaluation, and some items are great and other items are either given to Goodwill or family or friends.

I have yet to join the air fryer club.
I have had my new Cuisinart counter top oven for a couple weeks now and have yet to use it because of how much I've been gone from home lately. Just yesterday I unwrapped the metal pieces that came with it. I'm still with you in that though.

I do like to buy frozen and breaded chicken strips from Costco, as well as egg rolls when I can find them there. These are the kinds of things that I am wanting to heat up in the air fryer. This Cuisinart oven does much more than that, including pizza, toast, bake and dehydrate.

Why just ask C/S for that Display Model as it is being Closed Out...?!? Just Take it as It is and Contact the Manu for the parts, if They can't find the Box with accessories...!! :lightbulb:

I am on an official review team for one of the country's largest big box stores. Every month, I am offered 5-10 free items, paid for by the distributor, and I get to keep it all, provided I write a 300 word essay (about 2 paragraphs) and include at least 3 pictures of the item in use. The store wants us to be brutally honest with our evaluations, and is the deciding factor whether the stores offer the items for sale or not. Yes, I don't hold back with my evaluation, and some items are great and other items are either given to Goodwill or family or friends.
Lol, Got a Link...?!? :thumbs:

Latest posts

Back