What's everybody doing today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the things that I learned over the years is, dogs and people, will eat anything you give them, when they get hungry enough. With that being said, we feed our mutt Taste of the Wild. It's about the most expensive dry dog food we can find. He doesn't like raw eggs, so the wife boils or fries eggs for him. Spoiled mutt.
I fry eggs for the dogs too . plus they get the livers, hearts, tounges, kidneys, chicken feet etc, stuff we don't eat. LOL, some lady bought some lamb liver at the last market and I was like ' oh for your dog" and she looked at me funny and said " no, for ME" . I think she was the first person ever that bought liver to eat herself. Usually people buy that for their pets.
I only feed the expensive dog food to the expensive dog. The livestock dogs ( that eat groundhogs, pigeans, rabbits etc) get whatever is on sale in RK or TSP and has at least some meat in it .

Yes!!!! Weekend is over :)

Sunday October 6th 2024

Hope you all had a good weekend 👍

Very dark outside and 49f
Rain starting now and tomorrow all day ===rain

All the family and myself are fed
Dane Girl is now snoring like 10 wheeler 😴
Cats are sleeping too... almost

I think I will serve myself a glass of Shiraz again tonight
I did sleep so well last night 🍷

Wish you all a very good night

An almost completely wasted day... never got any energy. The fence will have to wait til I do. Started thinking a little clearer late afternoon so I tinctured the pound of turmeric I had in the fridge. Almost screwed that up but because all my weight measurements are to the gram I managed to correct my mistake.

Had dinner, just me and the tv for the evening.

Oh! "NO"!
We have a crisis at Granny's house.
According to 7 year old granddaughter, we have a "MAJOR" crisis at Granny's house.
We have "NO" You Tube on the living room TV.
WE have a black screen, no sound.
Doesn't matter that we have You Tube on the desktop, laptop, Granny's phone and on the TV in Granny's bedroom.
We have a crisis because we don't have You Tube on the TV in the living room.Then she says what did you do to You Tube on the TV, Granny?Beats me! Ah! The joys of being Granny of a 7 year old little girl.She wants to ask the Irishman what "HE" did to You Tube on the big TV in the living room.Anybody want to venture a guess what happened to You Tube on the large TV in the living room?

I fry eggs for the dogs too . plus they get the livers, hearts, tounges, kidneys, chicken feet etc, stuff we don't eat. LOL, some lady bought some lamb liver at the last market and I was like ' oh for your dog" and she looked at me funny and said " no, for ME" . I think she was the first person ever that bought liver to eat herself. Usually people buy that for their pets.
I only feed the expensive dog food to the expensive dog. The livestock dogs ( that eat groundhogs, pigeans, rabbits etc) get whatever is on sale in RK or TSP and has at least some meat in it .
But your expensive dog food has CORN in it!! 🙁

Latest posts

Back