3 In 4 Americans are Obese & the FOOD Supply is POISON

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's horrible. My husband worked at a VA one time and he said that it was hard seeing those men so broken. We need to try to stand up for vets. People from my pain group talked about vets who killed themselves in the parking lot of the vet administration. If my family member was a vet I'd tell them to adopt a foreign last name - then they'd probably get all the freebies. But to have people struggle to pay their rent and then see those people be irresponsible and we're forced to support them isn't right.

This country is bass-ackward.
I don't know. Every other commercial on TV is something about helping vets. My BIL gets tons of free stuff for life just for being a vet. I think he spent 6 months in the army and supposedly hurt his back on an atv accident. Of course he said it was service related. He got a lifetime medical retirement out of it. Not everyone scams the system like this, but enough do that I'm very skeptical.

I don't know. Every other commercial on TV is something about helping vets. My BIL gets tons of free stuff for life just for being a vet. I think he spent 6 months in the army and supposedly hurt his back on an atv accident. Of course he said it was service related. He got a lifetime medical retirement out of it. Not everyone scams the system like this, but enough do that I'm very skeptical.

Like every other gov't entity, the VA is feast or famine. Vet #1 jumps through 100 hoops and is rewarded like a king, Vet #2 desperately jumps through 10,000 hoops and gets screwed over and over. Depends on the VA, depends on the Dr, depends on the Admin, depends on the state they live in, depends on the political climate, depends on the lots of BS. It didn't depend on their service though, most paid in full - in advance - to all receive equal treatment.

Has anyone else ever noticed that the more "free" stuff that a person receives, like welfare, it is directly proportional to the spread of their butt? It makes me sick when I go grocery shopping and there in line is some hog moma with 2 or 3 dumpy brats loaded up with better stuff than I'm buying. Then she "pays" for it with her food stamp card. Our system is indeed backwards.

Last edited:
Has anyone else ever noticed that the more "free" stuff that a person receives, like welfare, it is directly proportional to the spread of their butt? It makes sick when I go grocery shopping and there in line is some hog moma with 2 or 3 dumpy brats loaded up with better stuff than I'm buying. Then she "pays" for it with her food stamp card. Our system is indeed backwards.

This is because the cheaper the food, the less it is food and the more it is a chemical mixture designed to make one fat and unhealthy. Sedated obese people don't rebel.

SAD
Standard American Diet.
Sugar is bad, carbs are sugar. sugar is killing us.
Fat isn't a killer.
If we eat real meat we will burn the fat and live healthier. If we eat the sugar/carbs we will burn the sugar/carbs before we burn the fat and we will be unhealthy and obese.
Quit eating the junk food and eat real food and live a healthier life.

I saw a video of this guy who got Kraft cheese and held a lighter to it and it didn't melt!
YouTube scientists are the best! I just had to try this experiment out for myself.

My Kraft American cheese melted! When I dipped the cheese lower so that it was actually sitting IN the flame, sure, it turned black. So do 99.99% of the things that you stick into an open flame. Molten cheese was no longer dripping from the slice while it was inserted in the flame. It was sizzling and popping. That's because the flame was consuming the cheese as a fuel source, as fires tend to do. I thought about sticking my finger into the flame alongside the cheese to see if it would turn black and start stinking as well. But I decided to forgo that part of the experiment. Instead, I just tore off the corner of cheese used in the experiment and ate the rest of the slice.

There is American cheese, which is a seed oil based plastic product, then there is Deluxe American cheese which is a dairy based cheese product. They are not the same. And while neither are really healthy, deluxe American is a LOT better and melts wonderfully on a cheeseburger. The plastic version, which ironically comes in plastic wrap, is gross and tastes like orange polymer. Ingredients and poisons vary from brand to brand, so look at the ingredients before buying.

This is because the cheaper the food, the less it is food and the more it is a chemical mixture designed to make one fat and unhealthy. Sedated obese people don't rebel.
Rice and beans are cheaper but require more effort than putting it in the microwave.

not just in America, we have an Obesity crisis in the UK too.
I keep telling people about the chemicals and stuff in processed food but most dont care, all they want is cheap food.
a lot of people dont cook from scratch any more and eat ready meals- just slam it in the microwave for a couple of minutes, thats not cooking, it might be convenient but its not cooking as we know it.
Same here; though I did notice in London last week that there were very few overweight people, surprisingly.
Definitely agree with convenience food being the core of the matter, then lack of time/ability to grow your own, poor produce going into the products to begin with, too much corn oil etc. Also now, no one walks anywhere, children get buses/lifts to school then as adults half the population sit in front of a pc, so we aren't working off the calories. I noticed a headline while in the UK about a severe drop in fertility also.

Latest posts

Back