4th of July 300ft CAR LAUNCH CONTEST -amazing

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was only going to watch part of it because it is much longer than my 3-minute attention-span...
But I just could, not, stop! 😍
...Even more fun would be, watching the enviro-nazis peeing their pants! :LOL:
So great to see people having real fun for a change. :)

That place is just down the road from my home. I keep saying that I’m going to go watch that live. Then I see the recent video, all the people, and decide that a video is just as good.

I used to live not far from this place too, and knew the owner pretty well. My favorite was when he took an old school bus, complete with pictures of kids in the windows, and launched it over the cliff. He also had a cannon that would shoot a bowling ball. One of the bowling balls landed just a few feet off the stern of my boat.

I used to live not far from this place too, and knew the owner pretty well. My favorite was when he took an old school bus, complete with pictures of kids in the windows, and launched it over the cliff. He also had a cannon that would shoot a bowling ball. One of the bowling balls landed just a few feet off the stern of my boat.
That would be the way to watch it. I never even considered taking a boat. Excellent idea!

Latest posts

Back