7 Home Remedies for Ear Infections

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
been dealing with a slight ear pain thing from a sinus mess. found this info might be worth saving. if anyone has some tried and true remedies id love to hear them.

7 Home Remedies for Ear Infections​

2-Ingredient Mixture To Effectively Help Eliminate Earwax And Ear Infections​

https://expressmdcare.com/7-home-remedies-for-ear-infection/

Last edited:
I've used garlic oil in my kids' ears when they had ear pain and infection. Also rubbed some of the oil behind, in back of, under the earlobe. Seems to me in desperation I had also used onion. You know, late at night, kid kind of freaking out. Desperate mom. Worked. Seems to me there was something else I have used, herbal-like, to ease ear pain which also took care of the infection. I know, right? Why go to the doctor when you can go to Patchouli. 👩‍⚕️

that is great--i have some garlic oil but not tried it. i did try some theives oil and rubbed behind ear, on ear and a bit inside--that made a real difference. i like learnng different ways to deal with things

that is great--i have some garlic oil but not tried it. i did try some theives oil and rubbed behind ear, on ear and a bit inside--that made a real difference. i like learnng different ways to deal with things
I have thieves oil. It is good to use this time of year, keep ya healthy. A friend told me she rubbed her feet with it everyday before she went to work (in a hospital) and never got sick.
If the garlic oil or onion juice is too strong, mellow it down with a few drops of olive oil.

Back