Aloe gets a thread

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patchouli

Gatekeeper
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
There are a few honorable mentions for aloe in other threads here.
What all have you used aloe for and were you satisfied with the results?
The tip of my tongue 😛 shh, be nice, has been bothering me for a week or so. I suddenly realized aloe might work at helping it heal, practically ran into the kitchen, broke off a piece from my aloe plant, split it open and applied it everywhere that hurt. It feels so much better!
I have used it on sunburnt skin. Chapped lips. Dry skin.
I have to stop typing now, too tired to type correctly. 🤪🥳 I’d have gotten put in time out!

There are a few honorable mentions for aloe in other threads here.
What all have you used aloe for and were you satisfied with the results?
The tip of my tongue 😛 shh, be nice, has been bothering me for a week or so. I suddenly realized aloe might work at helping it heal, practically ran into the kitchen, broke off a piece from my aloe plant, split it open and applied it everywhere that hurt. It feels so much better!
I have used it on sunburnt skin. Chapped lips. Dry skin.
I have to stop typing now, too tired to type correctly. 🤪🥳 I’d have gotten put in time out!
I'm guessing you mean aloe vera.
I actually used it a couple weeks ago (don't tell my guy friends :().
My 'heart watch' has to be worn tight, and I sweat. Only take it off to charge every couple weeks and back on it goes.
I got an itchy rash under it and DW snapped off a few inches from one of our plant spears and the miracle gel was right there.
Put it on the rash, itching stopped instantly, rash gone in 2 days, and the watch went back on.:thumbs::)
...Oh, did I mention that it is free?:D

Latest posts

Back