Americans are under attack

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanrose

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I've been watching one video after another about things going on in our country and I can come to no other conclusion than we as Americans are under attack. If you just look at what is happening to the folks in NC - not only do most people believe that the hurricane was created by weather weapons, now the folks who have lost everything, have been applying for the measly $750 and are getting denied. It's like the powers that be are rubbing our collective noses in it by announcing that billions are being sent to Lebanon and Ukraine, and to illegal immigrants.

Is anyone else feeling like the people of America are under attack? I can't believe what I'm hearing and reading. I told my hubby that I feel like we're in hell.

Of course we are, and it's been going on for a long-long time now. Longer than anyone on this forum has been alive. It takes time to socially engineer an entire populous into corrupting their morals, disregarding their values, ignoring their beliefs and become the mindless tax producing drones the global powers want us to be.

Of course we are, and it's been going on for a long-long time now. Longer than anyone on this forum has been alive. It takes time to socially engineer an entire populous into corrupting their morals, disregarding their values, ignoring their beliefs and become the mindless tax producing drones the global powers want us to be.
You're more knowledgeable than me. Yes it's all 'social engineering'! I see how women have been trained to believe that having children and taking care of a family is for dummies. Look at all the professional women who reach their 40's and have achieved the heights of their careers but are miserable because they're alone. I know a guy who dated a Havahd professor (intentional misspelling) who thought that she was too good for any man - including him. She bragged that she left 4 wedding rings on the table. I warned him to avoid her at all costs as she is fully brainwashed. I was watching Dating Delusions videos to try to help him and I could not believe the list of demands that these women have. Watching Dating Delusions and Kevin Samuels videos opened my eyes to the complete destruction of America.

You are right that they corrupted the morals of the entire population. Now look at what they're doing in NC. They're rubbing everyones noses in it that they're offering $750 to Americans (even that is being denied). while they give BILLIONS of our tax dollars away to other countries, and to illegal immigrants.

Where does it end?

Anybody have any guesses?

this trouble has been addressed and is being taken care of....the flight crew was grounded very fast for its actions.

some things are sideways and is chaos early one and people dont realize it take a few days to organize stuff...like people and equipment...its called logistics to get in and help and some people just not had experience in these situations....theres serious man hours going on on many levels from private to feds and all agencies. just as one example a 100 person crew was brought in to fix and open up a major road just to gain access to see what was needed.

people close by and living in a situation that have equipment,knowledge and resources can be johnny on the spot much faster than anyone else.

It's sickening to see how many swamp creatures there are in D.C. On wall street it used to be you could gamble on stocks. Bet on going up or down. It got so bad it devastated the economy so it was banned. Then the swamp creatures made it legal again. The U.S. had to borrow money from the wealthy to keep the country going. In the trading with the enemy act there is clause making the people of the united states of america, all lower case, enemies of THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA, all upper case. I've seen it but now I can't find it or the web page where I've found a lot of info. They (the Gov) made it illegal to own gold, except for your wedding rings and perhaps religious items, and asked everyone to turn in their gold. When the social security system was created it was in it's own sovereign fund apart from all others. Then the swamp creatures saw it had a huge excess and instead of boosting retired peoples SS checks they placed it in the general funds so they could access the funds and now telling us it's running out. They did the same thing with the U.S.P.S. jumping up stamp prices to add to the general funds. Now claiming the postal service is running in the red, cutting jobs, except for D.E.I., and jumping stamp prices even higher. While all the time spending the U.S. Treasury like it's their very own putting us so deep in debt we're going to be defaulting on our debts. One time 5 million illegals they figured where in the country and instead of deporting them they gave them amnesty. Then under a different Pres there were 10 million, they got amnesty too. The Gov is deciding which laws to enforce as per their agenda. A one world order.

this trouble has been addressed and is being taken care of....the flight crew was grounded very fast for its actions.

some things are sideways and is chaos early one and people dont realize it take a few days to organize stuff...like people and equipment...its called logistics to get in and help and some people just not had experience in these situations....theres serious man hours going on on many levels from private to feds and all agencies. just as one example a 100 person crew was brought in to fix and open up a major road just to gain access to see what was needed.

people close by and living in a situation that have equipment,knowledge and resources can be johnny on the spot much faster than anyone else.
I hope you're right but I watched several videos of "rotor wash" that looked intentional. I saw people who lived there posted TikTok videos saying that FEMA was blocking supplies from being taken to the victims. I'd believe some Jane or Joe on TikTok more than I'd believe the 'news."

My husband's buddy ran for mayor and told us that he was told to show up at some local event. He went there and someone shoved a bag of groceries in his hand and snapped a picture of him. His photo was given to local newspapers with the caption beneath: "So-and-so takes groceries to needy families.'

So I don't believe hardly anything in the news anymore.

I hope and pray that's what it goes to. I was part of something and funds were released to the state but the individuals affected never saw a dime of it. Someone made an inquiry and was attacked by the powers that be in another area. They sent a message to shut the h*ll up about it so they did.

That's when I really saw how far and wide corruption is.

It's sickening to see how many swamp creatures there are in D.C. On wall street it used to be you could gamble on stocks. Bet on going up or down. It got so bad it devastated the economy so it was banned. Then the swamp creatures made it legal again. The U.S. had to borrow money from the wealthy to keep the country going. In the trading with the enemy act there is clause making the people of the united states of america, all lower case, enemies of THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA, all upper case. I've seen it but now I can't find it or the web page where I've found a lot of info. They (the Gov) made it illegal to own gold, except for your wedding rings and perhaps religious items, and asked everyone to turn in their gold. When the social security system was created it was in it's own sovereign fund apart from all others. Then the swamp creatures saw it had a huge excess and instead of boosting retired peoples SS checks they placed it in the general funds so they could access the funds and now telling us it's running out. They did the same thing with the U.S.P.S. jumping up stamp prices to add to the general funds. Now claiming the postal service is running in the red, cutting jobs, except for D.E.I., and jumping stamp prices even higher. While all the time spending the U.S. Treasury like it's their very own putting us so deep in debt we're going to be defaulting on our debts. One time 5 million illegals they figured where in the country and instead of deporting them they gave them amnesty. Then under a different Pres there were 10 million, they got amnesty too. The Gov is deciding which laws to enforce as per their agenda. A one world order.
I heard that about forcing Americans to turn in their gold. I've come to the conclusion that this country is done. It's been corrupted in every way possible. I think it's harder somehow on those of us who are older, and remember when America was different. I just don't know how much more destruction that we're going to be forced to see.

Latest posts

Back