• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

Annoying theme songs that get stuck in your head!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 non-vet friends. They both sing the CHEERS intro song. "Sometimes ya gotta go where everybody knows your name"
I tell them try living on a 500ft boat so long that you know every soul by their gait, and you will never, ever sing that again.

Now, a nice open terrain with a mountain or 2 and no other person for miles is preferred.

Besides, though some have redeeming qualities, in general people suck.

Though not a theme song, lately I have Harry Belafonte's "DAY-O" in my head. Takes me back to mornings in Rota (SP) when
we would sing "Daylight come and I wanna throw up".

Anybody hearing Day-O now??

-jack

Latest posts

Back