Anyone here lives "NEAR" Springfield, Ohio.......??? Is this remotely TRUE...???

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Discover the game-changing theory of the cycles of history and what past generations can teach us about living through times of upheaval—with deep insights into the roles that Boomers, Generation X, and Millennials have to play.

First comes a High, a period of confident expansion. Next comes an Awakening, a time of spiritual exploration and rebellion. Then comes an Unraveling, in which individualism triumphs over crumbling institutions. Last comes a Crisis—the Fourth Turning—when society passes through a great and perilous gate in history.

William Strauss and Neil Howe will change the way you see the world—and your place in it. With blazing originality, The Fourth Turning illuminates the past, explains the present, and reimagines the future. Most remarkably, it offers an utterly persuasive prophecy about how America's past will predict what comes next.

Strauss and Howe base this vision on a provocative theory of American history. The authors look back five hundred years and uncover a distinct Modern history moves in cycles, each one lasting about the length of a long human life, each composed of four twenty-year eras—or "turnings"—that comprise history's seasonal rhythm of growth, maturation, entropy, and rebirth. Illustrating this cycle through a brilliant analysis of the post–World War II period, The Fourth Turning offers bold predictions about how all of us can prepare, individually and collectively, for this rendezvous with destiny."

Don't Know how that is gonna Help those Citizomies of that 60,000 Springfield City in Ohio...?!?

Don't Know how that is gonna Help those Citizomies of that 60,000 Springfield City in Ohio...?!?

By having paid attention to this development "RIGHT" from its start. Add to that being a serious prepper and avoiding "Normalcy Bias" thinking.

They would have stopped trusting their local and state government propaganda (READ B.S.), would have chosen to make the hard and painful choice to pack-up and haulass towards a NON-Sanctuary small town in a conservative state.

The first RULE of dealing with SHTF events is,
Don't be where the SHTF.

By having paid attention to this development "RIGHT" from its start. Add to that being a serious prepper and avoiding "Normalcy Bias" thinking.

They would have stopped trusting their local and state government propaganda (READ B.S.), would have chosen to make the hard and painful choice to pack-up and haulass towards a NON-Sanctuary small town in a conservative state.

The first RULE of dealing with SHTF events is,
Don't be where the SHTF.
"Last comes a Crisis—the Fourth Turning—when society passes through a great and perilous gate in history."

Too Late...!!! Just ask those Cits in Springfield, Ohio with their 20,000 New Family...!!

A lot of people call me a doomer, and assume I must be extremely depressed and suicidal. They think I am that because I am constantly encouraging people to get "WELL" Prepared.

Truth is Those who are well prepared, have a more positive outlook, simply because they are well prepared and also, they see (and FEEL) what is coming. It is actually somewhat exhilarating. Like an athlete that trained and prepared for decades to be in a worldclass competition.
If you were depressed or suicidal, I really don't think we would see you trying to keep your self and others alive, a smoothly and comfortably as you/they can. some people like to just keep their head in the sand and go with the Quo

Springfield people should up and move. All of the citizens. Let the local idiot govt deal with the cat eaters. Let them see that no one is there working and paying local taxes. They could rename it Little Haiti and be in charge.

Springfield people should up and move. All of the citizens. Let the local idiot govt deal with the cat eaters. Let them see that no one is there working and paying local taxes. They could rename it Little Haiti and be in charge.
They did that in Minn. They gave us Ilan Omar. (Mahna mahna).

Ben

Or people think their voice will not matter. It does matter. I’ve seen changes for the better happen when an individual speaks out where I live.
I agree with you. I'm thankful to Sourdough for alerting us to what's happening in Springfield as I've been following the story. The neighbors need to pull together and implement change. They're giving them drivers licenses and they're causing accidents. It happened near us as well. My husband was driving down the highway and foreigners were parked IN THE LANE WITH THEIR TRUNK OPEN. How did we let things get this bad? And what are we going to do?

hearsay is no good anymore... Got to have Visual Proof in Action...!!!

Look at Posts #'s 8 n 9 and if You don't Believe what the Police are Viewing and Saying, click that link and See for Yourself...!!!

I feel sorry for those people - I watched an elderly woman who said they're squatting on her lawn. It's just a matter of time before they break in when they get hungry and cold.

So, what's new? ;)
04e312d476688c28890888daebf64324e73b1c.jpg

Ohio is sending troopers and $2.5 million to city where many Haitian migrants have relocated​

Poli Sep 10, 2024 7:33 PM EDT
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The governor of Ohio will send law enforcement and millions of dollars in health care resources to the city of Springfield as it faces a surge in temporary Haitian migrants that has landed it in the national spotlight.
Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said Tuesday he doesn’t oppose the Temporary Protected Status program under which some 15,000 Haitians have arrived in the city of about 59,000 people since 2020, but said the federal government must do more to help impacted communities.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...ty-where-many-haitian-migrants-have-relocated

The Ohio and Springfield uppers downplay this to the max. They don't want the rest of us to know they screwed up big time and the people are suffering because of their incompetence. Same in Colorado. Armed people going door to door in an apartment complex and officials saying it's not that bad, it's not what you think. I say what they have done and what they are doing still is criminal and should be in prison for it. Every agency, including the Feds, are up over their eyebrows in debt and mismanagement over illegal aliens. The Gov continues to spend it's way out of debt and won't be able to help anyone and defaulting on loans. They've used our National lands and parks and who knows what else as collateral on these and will lose them to foreign powers, China and what ever entity, and in they come.

It's all part of turning the world into a one world order. They'll get rid of the worthless eaters, anyone who can't work, dissidents and anyone else who doesn't fall in line.

Ohio is sending troopers and $2.5 million to city where many Haitian migrants have relocated​

Poli Sep 10, 2024 7:33 PM EDT
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The governor of Ohio will send law enforcement and millions of dollars in health care resources to the city of Springfield as it faces a surge in temporary Haitian migrants that has landed it in the national spotlight.
Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said Tuesday he doesn’t oppose the Temporary Protected Status program under which some 15,000 Haitians have arrived in the city of about 59,000 people since 2020, but said the federal government must do more to help impacted communities.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...ty-where-many-haitian-migrants-have-relocated
They're giving them all EBT cards that they call "the magic card" because it never runs out.

They're giving them licenses too and it's causing mayhem.

Last edited:
They're giving them all EBT cards that they call "the magic card" because it never runs out.

They're giving them licenses too and it's causing mayhem.
hey @Peanut , You see this...?!? Down below...

Good Lord they just dropped a bunch of Haitians in Alabama. IN RURAL AREAS. WHY?

This guy is pretty sharp. I think we need to follow his suggestions:

You said the word "feel" - and I "feel" something is imminent. I've felt it probably for over 6 months to a year (can't remember)
Yeah, I know what you are talking about, it's an old term called waiting for the other shoe to drop, it's probably a good thing that we have those feelings, so we can put time into prepping, while we have the chance to do it and we are seeing more and more things disappearing of the store shelves, while thinking, thank God we have as much as we have because at some point there will be a total cut off and no more chance of saying, I wish I had done this or that.

Last edited:
Old lesson froma world cultures class...

An American minister travels to the middle east and is welcomed at the airport by a Muslim leader.

As they were walking along the Muslim has to blow his nose. He puts his thumb to the side of his nose and blows the congestion out on the ground. The minister thinks "how disgusting"

They continue to walk and the minister hasto blow his nose. He takes out a handkerchief out of his pocket blows his nose then folds up the handkerchief and puts it back in his pocket. The Muslim leader thinks "I wonder what he is saving that for?"

Different cultures.

Haitian see a dog and recall a good dog soup.

Some Americans love dogs more than people.

If the US is going to admit other cultures they have to be carefully taught.

Ben

Good Lord they just dropped a bunch of Haitians in Alabama. IN RURAL AREAS. WHY?

This guy is pretty sharp. I think we need to follow his suggestions:

It ain't the city council that will fix that problem, it will be the proud rednecks. :oops:
I was raised in Alabama and know about the people there.
Imagine their response when they hear someone say: "You kill my dog, I kill you... click-click".
They shoot varmints there!
I hope someone documents how fast they haulass to the more 'tolerant' north. :rolleyes:

Rural areas in Alabama needed MORE alligator food!!!
We got plenty of gators down here in Louisiana. We feed them good;):).
But I wouldn't be surprised if them boys in Bama don't fire 'slavery' back up...
"We got a nice shed behind the house for y'all to live in, plenty of work here on the farm to do".
"We'll bring you into town once a week for you to get food on your EBT card".
"Now get on that tractor and start plowing or get kicked out!:waiting:"

It ain't the city council that will fix that problem, it will be the proud rednecks. :oops:
I was raised in Alabama and know about the people there.
Imagine their response when they hear someone say: "You kill my dog, I kill you... click-click".
They shoot varmints there!
I hope someone documents how fast they haulass to the more 'tolerant' north. :rolleyes:
Well if they do that you can be sure the Americans will be charged for defending themselves. I think that if the rednecks shoot anyone they sure won't report it if they've been reading the news.

What scares me is that they're handing them drivers licenses and apparently free cars. Watch the videos from Springfield. One of them hit a school bus and killed a child. My hubby was driving down a major highway and foreigners were parked with their trunk open! He and others had to swerve around them to avoid an accident. I was a passenger in a car years ago when we were struck and I will never forget the raw fear of seeing the metal fold up like an accordion to my knees. We have enough bad American drivers without adding more.

A CEO of a major hospital had the same exact thing happen only he hit one of the foreigners, killing them, and was subsequently charged. He lost his job and his life spiraled down.

A resident of Sylacauga Alabama went before her town commission and was very respectful, yet she was told to "Shut up!" and they cut the microphone. A lot of Americans around the country are allegedly contacting the town councils of Springfield and Sylacauga and complaining, so it seems like Americans are seeing that they need to speak up before this comes to their town.

I'm a softie and can't bear seeing any person or animal suffer, and believe we should send aid to these people, but now the people suffering are fellow Americans.

So why are they dropping these people in rural areas? I like reading comments beneath articles to see what others think and someone was pondering this after learning that many of these YouTube gurus who were outed as controlled op were urging people to move out of the cities and start a homestead. There's something odd about it. Anyone care to guess why?

Last edited:
Where is post 8 and 9?
Between post Numbers 7 n 10 on that 1st Page...!!! You are Now On Page #2...!!

Prev
  • 1 <<<This is where They are...
  • 2 <<<This is where You are Now...!

Between post Numbers 7 n 10 on that 1st Page...!!! You are Now On Page #2...!!

Prev
  • 1 <<<This is where They are...
  • 2 <<<This is where You are Now...!
Thanks! I'm having some issues since they put a smart meter on our house. I asked them to remove it and they said we have to pay I think $40 extra a month if they remove it to pay a meter reader to come out - but a meter reader still comes out so that doesn't make sense. I'm trying to reduce the wifi use too. Or maybe it's just getting older - I don't know.

Well if they do that you can be sure the Americans will be charged for defending themselves. I think that if the rednecks shoot anyone they sure won't report it if they've been reading the news.
So why are they dropping these people in rural areas? I like reading comments beneath articles to see what others think and someone was pondering this after learning that many of these YouTube gurus who were outed as controlled op were urging people to move out of the cities and start a homestead. There's something odd about it. Anyone care to guess why?
There is a huge difference between 'tha big city' and the rural areas of Alabama.
There is an unlimited amount of unskilled work to be done in Bama.
Decades ago, there was a big influx of Mexicans into the area I was in.
They put every one of them to work, processing chickens.
When I left, there were 5 huge chicken plants within 30 miles of me, running wide open 24/7 processing a big part of the nation's chicken.
90+% of their workforce speaks spanish...
No problemo mon!:thumbs:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back