Anyone here lives "NEAR" Springfield, Ohio.......??? Is this remotely TRUE...???

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Alabama guy was right: this is a photo of migrants from Haiti that crossed into the country from Texas. NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO FAMILIES AT ALL.

THE AL GUY SAID THAT THEY ARE HANDED HOUSING VOUCHERS, MEDICAID, EBT, AND A CAR VOUCHER. SO IF HE'S RIGHT THEN THAT MEANS THAT WE'RE BEING FORCED TO SUPPORT THE VERY MEN WHO WILL ATTACK AND POSSIBLY KILL US.

FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS? I READ SOMETHING WHERE THIS GUY SAID THAT WE SHOULD STOP PAYING TAXES AND WORKING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, BUT IF THAT GUY IS RIGHT THEN WE'RE UNDER ATTACK RIGHT NOW.

Haitian refugees stand in line at Camp McCalla, site of a humanitarian relief center for Haitians fleeing political and economic upheaval in their homeland

in

Last edited:
3 hours ago

First has any one seen or know the housing location of these illegal immigrants?

Second lets go back to simple logic if you don’t speak the American language ENGLISH than your not from around here.

Third they made a song about what needs to happen “ TRY THAT IN A SMALL TOWN “ it about time to get to...
See more

https://abc3340.com/news/local/syla...73f2b9ab730d59abd54024a8abe290c&utm_campaign=

3 hours ago

First has any one seen or know the housing location of these illegal immigrants?

Second lets go back to simple logic if you don’t speak the American language ENGLISH than your not from around here.

Third they made a song about what needs to happen “ TRY THAT IN A SMALL TOWN “ it about time to get to...
See more

https://abc3340.com/news/local/syla...73f2b9ab730d59abd54024a8abe290c&utm_campaign=

I watched a video this morning that a young lady did who lives there. It's bad.

Where's that Video...?!? No Link...!

Where's that Video...?!? No Link...!
Here ya go. I like hearing directly from a resident. I don't know if we can trust any mainstream media outlets or even many alternative media - it's so hard to try to discern the truth anymore. But hearing from someone who actually lives there shows us the true horror that is being brought on Americans - and will soon come to our town. I feel sorry for those people. We knew that sexual harassment was a given with importing nothing but males. Watch - soon there will be rapes - it's bound to happen. If anyone has any doubts then read what happened in France. Young girls were raped and murdered week after week after week. It's heartbreaking.

Did y'all ever think that maybe the civil war will be between migrants and Americans?

Please pray for these people.

This woman said that she doesn't feel safe going out. It's awful to dump more problems onto our fellow Americans' backs when food prices are soaring, and it's getting harder to survive.
Moderator's note:
WARNING FOR FOUL LANGUAGE

Last edited by a moderator:
She shouldn't have to be Afraid Outside in Her Own Area Period...!!!

If anyone is Up for Re-Election, Heck No, Ya Gotta Go...!!

Thanks for posting the Vid...!

More info on Springfield. The money that they're handing them is unconscionable while Americans are struggling. A family member walked out of their apartment and a man was sleeping on the lawn. There were people sleeping in their cars on her street.

Dear God how did we get here and how did we let this happen?

I believe in helping people in need. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I would never advocate to deny anyone food, shelter, and medical care. However, our government is not helping Americans in need. We drove past a gully where Americans were living in thin tents. It was bitter cold out and I'll never forget a man standing there shivering in the freezing winds wearing only a thin jacket. Think of just how painful that it must have been for him and the others to sleep in the freezing cold without heat. Why aren't these Americans being helped??? Why isn't our government making inexpensive housing available for these people? They're giving housing vouchers to illegals but apparently not to Americans. And why aren't Americans on their phones raising Cain? What happened to us? If you don't speak up now then no one will speak up for you.

Folks not speaking up is considered assent.

How painful do you think that it is to not have any heat, wearing only a thin jacket, and spend hour upon hour in the bitter cold shivering?

The discrimination against Americans is unspeakable. Americans' have a voice but most remain silent. Why?

However, Americans are like a TIGHTLY wound coil ready to SPRING. I wish that I wasn't here for it.

Last edited:
The Only ones They want Deported are Americans...!!! :mad:

Why aren't these Americans being helped???
Hmmm.

Guess you did not get the memo about that. The Americans are scheduled for total replacement.

The Ohio and Springfield uppers downplay this to the max. They don't want the rest of us to know they screwed up big time and the people are suffering because of their incompetence. Same in Colorado. Armed people going door to door in an apartment complex and officials saying it's not that bad, it's not what you think. I say what they have done and what they are doing still is criminal and should be in prison for it. Every agency, including the Feds, are up over their eyebrows in debt and mismanagement over illegal aliens. The Gov continues to soupend it's way out of debt and won't be able to help anyone and defaulting on loans. They've used our National lands and parks and who knows what else as collateral on these and will lose them to foreign powers, China and what ever entity, and in they come.

It's all part of turning the world into a one world order. They'll get rid of the worthless eaters, anyone who can't work, dissidents and anyone else who doesn't fall in line.
How do you think they'll try to get rid of us? We're apparently no longer useful when we reach the golden years. I assume you saw the "Leave the world behind" movie with its predictive programming. Allegedly China or Korea attack us and are dropping bombs on NY (Nuclear?) They use sound weapons, that affect the deer and flamingos. The last stage is civil war. So who are we going to be fighting? I still haven't figured it out.

That's awful.

I am contacting my representives today. Please everyone do likewise. And contact Springfield's as well.

https://www.vance.senate.gov
Would be a far better use of time and effort spent, to sit quietly, with no distractions and get vividly clear as to who is part of your "tribe".

Then focus all your energy on how to save those, or as many of those in your core "tribe" as you can.

It is far too late, and total waste of time to try to save any part of the "system".

I call it "TRIBAL" Triage. Save what can be saved.

Would be a far better use of time and effort spent, to sit quietly, with no distractions and get vividly clear as to who is part of your "tribe".

Then focus all your energy on how to save those, or as many of those in your core "tribe" as you can.

It is far too late, and total waste of time to try to save any part of the "system".

I call it "TRIBAL" Triage. Save what can be saved.
Good advice yet our "tribe" is being put at risk and if we don't speak up it may get worse. I don't know if calling will have any effect at all at this point but take a look at this video to see what may happen to your "tribe." At least I will have a clear conscience knowing that I did everything within my power to protect my "tribe."

I know the preppers' mantra is to pull back and hunker down, but I don't necessarily know if that's the right thing to do. I am a reserved person but once organized neighbors to try to have our road paved. People were angry - much like they are now - and they exploded on the mayor who was trying to tell us there was no money or some excuse. That road was paved within weeks.

So I think that pulling back is wise in some ways yet I'm not sure that it's wise for us to not speak up. Silence is interpreted as assent. I don't believe it's fair for some to speak up while others hang in the back and let others do all the work. I think that we owe it to our "tribe" to try to keep them as safe as possible.

Latest posts

Back