College Football Smack Talk

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a cream puff this week. How did Univ of Massachusetts even get on the schedule. At least Missouri won big the way they should. Lots of good games. Bama dodged a bullet. Texas still looks very good.

Is it too soon to predict who the final 12 will be?

Yep, hell of a game. Lane kiffin just fumbled another one... That guy just can't put them away. He did the same here at bama when he was the OC. But with saban calling the D it didn't hurt us. He can get a lead but just can't keep the pressure on.

Some great ballgames tonight...
Oregon just beat Ostate down to the wire
TN beat fl last minute or OT
LSU ole ms is a great game
Bama won a sqeaker this afternoon
Did I leave anyone out?

I know there's another that I lost track of... trying to watch 4 games at the same time.
I can't believe @Pearl isn't giving the Woop-woop yet over the whipping Texas handed to OU today! :oops:

Vanderbilt must be for real beating Mizzou and Kentucky in successive weeks. I have no reason to root for them except that they have been a doormat for so long it is nice to see the program get turned around. I have had that misery of watching your team be completely out of the game by halftime. Makes for a very long season.

Indiana looked very impressive against Nebraska. The talking heads predicted it would be close. Did they get that wrong?!

Did UT leave their offense on he team bus?

Looking forward to Tx/Ga tonight.

Mizzu pulled out a squeker against Auburn. South Carolina won big over Ok

1st half of Bama and UT was UGLY

Tx Ga tonight should be a good one
Thank you for mentioning it!:huggs:
I never miss a game, and had completely dropped the ball (pun) and forgotten about today being CFB day.gaah

Back