Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! And now we miss Weedy!!
shes not the only one...several are limiting their posting and visiting too....for awhile now.

Stop the fussing about DPF or DDPF, etc. They came over, some liked us, and stayed, some left some did both.
I do not own anyone to be only on this forum. Many preppers are on many forums with same member names, or a different name on each forum.
Heck I think my 1999 member name is still on TB2K. I need to go look.
Anyone else on or has been on TB2K?
Honestly I was going to stay out of this but I'll add my 2 cents. Do not know about DPF nor DDPF or anyone else. In regards to the post(s), there was a personal attack on Weedy that was and is unacceptable.

By the way. I've deleted the fussing and getting angry post. This is not the time or the place for it.
I just am not putting up with that here.

Your playground so delete, edit, or do whatever you wish. This was why I deleted my account previously and no longer am considered a "supporting member". Weedy took the high ground and was admonished for responding to the provocation received. I came back to read posts from forum members I respect. Their input, intelligence, and concern for others. Since this forum became a business things have changed. I'll leave things there but in my opinion this forum is taking the same path as the one that brought us together here. Shameful really but it is what it is. Just an observation and my opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it.

If you think it's bad here, you should see it over on a book reading forum I visit. Just post "I love Kindle eReaders" and then a few posts down re-post "I hate Kindle eReaders". You will be beaten to a bloody pulp by days end. Librarians may be gentle in person, but they are real badasses online. And the moderators have fangs.

If you think it's bad here, you should see it over on a book reading forum I visit. Just post "I love Kindle eReaders" and then a few posts down re-post "I hate Kindle eReaders". You will be beaten to a bloody pulp by days end. Librarians may be gentle in person, but they are real badasses online. And the moderators have fangs.
LOL! I am a bibliophile but have a kindle. I use my kindle for the books I'd rather not put on my shelves (or let the kids know I read...!).

The Princess is 27 days ahead till she submits her resignation to retire. I will say no more until then.

Ben

Honestly I was going to stay out of this but I'll add my 2 cents. Do not know about DPF nor DDPF or anyone else. In regards to the post(s), there was a personal attack on Weedy that was and is unacceptable.

Your playground so delete, edit, or do whatever you wish. This was why I deleted my account previously and no longer am considered a "supporting member". Weedy took the high ground and was admonished for responding to the provocation received. I came back to read posts from forum members I respect. Their input, intelligence, and concern for others. Since this forum became a business things have changed. I'll leave things there but in my opinion this forum is taking the same path as the one that brought us together here. Shameful really but it is what it is. Just an observation and my opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it.
THANK YOU!! Your 2 cents are most valuable!

Back