Contest

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the calender idea :p it would be neat to see what people are working on. Personally I've haven't been working on much but expanding my knowledge. But I know a few neat things, such as traps that can take out people, make simple crossbows and bows and I can even create toys for children (no idea how many times that has saved me) out of blocks of wood.

How about "On the Day". We're not talking prep, we're talking...The Media Says: The collaspe of the financial sector of the world has just happened!
Contest: What would you do to survive at that moment and how would you support your unprepared family?

ma'am is ON POINT with this thread, IMO.... I like her idea of a contest, and her idea of a calendar. AWESOME! I think it encourages group input in both projects and the more involvement we have from everyone, the better off we'll all be and the better these 2 ventures would turn out for sure!

Yep, great idea (except the part of Ronin in a bikini and Clyde in a speedo... unless they were in the same pic LOL)...

Maybe have a 12 Preppers Gifts for Christmas starting with January (Prepper Item 1), February (Prepper Item 2), ...

Yep, great idea (except the part of Ronin in a bikini and Clyde in a speedo... unless they were in the same pic LOL)...

Maybe have a 12 Preppers Gifts for Christmas starting with January (Prepper Item 1), February (Prepper Item 2), ...

:(:lame:

And the winner gets to be on the cover of the 2015 Doomsday Prepper Survival Calander.
( Please God let it be a woman!)
Ta da.... better yet... its me. Mr. December
1382629774394.jpg
1382629774394.jpg

Latest posts

Back