Did you Know You Can Breathe thru Your Butt?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
i got to say i am stunned with this new scientific discovery that claims evidence mammals can breathe thru their butts which was awarded a Nobel Prize. . that means you boys and girls and all in between--you are a butt breather and didnt even knw it i bet. got to follow the science right? new breath taking discovery----so always remember---if you ever cant breathe like someones holding yer head under the spigot or holds a pillow over your face t all you got to do is start inhaling thru yer nether regions. dont forget to wipe when yer done.

i tend to lean towards the position that this is an adaptive trait acquired by current politicians. i admit i have no evidence except for listening to some of them. it makes me wonder if they are breathing thru their butts and fart at the same time do they asphyxiate themselves or just give them a headache?

Nobel prize goes to team who found mammals can breathe through anuses​

In a stark demonstration of how award-winning breakthroughs can come from the most unlikely directions, researchers have won an Ig Nobel prize for discovering that mammals can breathe through their anuses.

https://www.theguardian.com/science...-who-found-mammals-can-breathe-through-anuses

...Nobel prize goes to team who found mammals can breathe through anuses..

Pfff, Old news, jazz, old news...
nov12group1jpg-3c0a315858b3ce71.jpg
..That was what.. 2020? :)

jd

Latest posts

Back