diet starting today

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I off the diet for Mothers day.
hey, you need to be banned....

LOL just kidding but really, this is a DIET thread , and you have CHIPS on your photo and fries!!

today I am going to cook if he can manage to go shopping
veg of some sort probably Kohlrabi , dad likes them and we do to, potatoes and some meat

Stop by & get a slice or two.
What you want to drink? I will put it on ice for you.

not sure what diet day it is or what my current weight is, but so far we have only eaten out one day ( lol PORK gyros , only in Germany...)

food I have made wasn't too bad: Schnitzel with Kohlrabi and potatoes and yesterday I made mixed ground meat with fennel, carrots , cabbage , sort of a stew.
Today fried rice and I am baking a cheesecake or going to try

not sure what diet day it is or what my current weight is, but so far we have only eaten out one day ( lol PORK gyros , only in Germany...)

food I have made wasn't too bad: Schnitzel with Kohlrabi and potatoes and yesterday I made mixed ground meat with fennel, carrots , cabbage , sort of a stew.
Today fried rice and I am baking a cheesecake or going to try
Enjoy yourself! Worry about weight later.

For me, I seem to have hit a comfortable plateau. the last 4 days, my weight has been 212.0 pounds. I still walk 4 miles a day and putter around the house the rest of the day, but damn, seems I'll never get to 200 pounds.

Done about 3 miles in rain this afternoon...i was mostly protected under forest canopy..but it was 67f and i was steaming..it was like a panama jungle...got close to end and strolled right past a timber rattler...i jumped like i was shot when i seen it ! my buddy said you move fast for a big guy...lol

it was a good walk...and mini adventure.

Done about 3 miles in rain this afternoon...i was mostly protected under forest canopy..but it was 67f and i was steaming..it was like a panama jungle...got close to end and strolled right past a timber rattler...i jumped like i was shot when i seen it ! my buddy said you move fast for a big guy...lol

it was a good walk...and mini adventure.
I love hiking in the rain. But prefer 40s or 50s. The humidity don't hurt so bad then. I can do without the rattlers

I love hiking in the rain. But prefer 40s or 50s. The humidity don't hurt so bad then. I can do without the rattlers
i just want to sweat...and i have to go when i am free to do so..so today was rain..my buddy is sick and cant go very often...he got to see first rattler..he was on cloud 9 !

crap picture

P1010049.JPG

I really feel like I get a better workout while walking on a hot day. Lately, it has been pretty chilly, and don't even break a sweat.
toss a 20# pack on and hump it then !

Latest posts

Back