diet starting today

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure what diet day it is or what my current weight is, but so far we have only eaten out one day ( lol PORK gyros , only in Germany...)

food I have made wasn't too bad: Schnitzel with Kohlrabi and potatoes and yesterday I made mixed ground meat with fennel, carrots , cabbage , sort of a stew.
Today fried rice and I am baking a cheesecake or going to try

not sure what diet day it is or what my current weight is, but so far we have only eaten out one day ( lol PORK gyros , only in Germany...)

food I have made wasn't too bad: Schnitzel with Kohlrabi and potatoes and yesterday I made mixed ground meat with fennel, carrots , cabbage , sort of a stew.
Today fried rice and I am baking a cheesecake or going to try
Enjoy yourself! Worry about weight later.

For me, I seem to have hit a comfortable plateau. the last 4 days, my weight has been 212.0 pounds. I still walk 4 miles a day and putter around the house the rest of the day, but damn, seems I'll never get to 200 pounds.

Done about 3 miles in rain this afternoon...i was mostly protected under forest canopy..but it was 67f and i was steaming..it was like a panama jungle...got close to end and strolled right past a timber rattler...i jumped like i was shot when i seen it ! my buddy said you move fast for a big guy...lol

it was a good walk...and mini adventure.

Done about 3 miles in rain this afternoon...i was mostly protected under forest canopy..but it was 67f and i was steaming..it was like a panama jungle...got close to end and strolled right past a timber rattler...i jumped like i was shot when i seen it ! my buddy said you move fast for a big guy...lol

it was a good walk...and mini adventure.
I love hiking in the rain. But prefer 40s or 50s. The humidity don't hurt so bad then. I can do without the rattlers

I love hiking in the rain. But prefer 40s or 50s. The humidity don't hurt so bad then. I can do without the rattlers
i just want to sweat...and i have to go when i am free to do so..so today was rain..my buddy is sick and cant go very often...he got to see first rattler..he was on cloud 9 !

crap picture

P1010049.JPG

I really feel like I get a better workout while walking on a hot day. Lately, it has been pretty chilly, and don't even break a sweat.
toss a 20# pack on and hump it then !

Darn, my invite must have gotten lost in the mail again!

Another sensible meal or BBQ'ed chicken and rice, along with baked brussel sprouts, combined with 2 walks totaling 4 1/2 miles, but yet my weight is still 211 and holding
Remember, Sonya is in Germany right now, you'd never make it in time for dinner, lol!!

well there was a short shower of rain this evening and afterwards i went hike to river and back..it was humid...jungle humid i tell ya...coming back up canyon the sweat poured non stop off me...but something also exciting happened...one of my miles was fastest mile i walked in over a year...dont have cardio i did have but mechanically i am getting better...if i can string both together i might get to point of being average.

seen me a sight though....i was in a little narrow meadow by river and a hawk come flying by real slow and low and it had a small muskrat in its claws...or at least part of one.

I am going to be VERY VERY afraid of stepping on that scale when I get back :(:oops::rolleyes::cry:

today was a perfect example of what our diet has been like on this trip
breakfast: real French chocolate croissants, plus baguette with butter, plus another pastry that was really good
lunch: grilled spicy Algerian sausages, pasta
later : 2 types of cake, apple and chocolate
then we left and got back to Germany and my dad asks: do you want to go out for dinner? LOL

just talked to my uncle and we are going to meet up tomorrow at the ice cream place. These are a big deal in Germany and really good. People go there to socialize and eat really good ice cream. It's nothing like US ice cream, more like Italien gelato . I will take some photos
this is after I am going to make lunch and before dad is taking us out to dinner LOL, but last day

My anti-gout diet starts the next store run, likely in a week.
There is a soup that I am already sick of, but will likely drop me 25 pounds in a month.
You see, it is ALL you eat! Somebody will ask so:
In a three-gallon kettle, boil:
1 red cabbage, quartered.
4 red potatoes, quartered.
1 red onion, diced.
4 red chili peppers, chopped.
1 cup of shredded carrots.
1 cup of diced celery.
1 cup of chicken fat or chicken skin, you dip this out after the first cooking, it has amino acids your body needs when you get started. You can use any meat fat really, but chicken digests best. You can have as much of this soup as you like, all day if you like, but it's all you get for a month, season it, however, you like too, but no bread, no sugar drinks, in fact, distilled water green tea is best! It is a fact that Fluoridated water armor plates fat cells and makes it hard to lose weight.

You won't see any effects for about a week, this is the cleansing stage. you will know when it starts to work because the whole house will clear out when you go to the bathroom! Your urine will smell like burned tires and any stones you might have will pass in this time, your bowel movements would make a vulture sick! BUT congrats, you've likely lost a pound of weight, after this, it will melt off, literally while you watch! If you can stick to it, you'll drop weight like a rock after this, but be aware, if you fall off the wagon, EVERYTHING you eat will turn directly into fat! Once you've gotten back into your boot camp fatigues, go off slow, only tiny bits of your regular diet for a week to get your metabolism re-geared to a normal diet, I recommend plain, unsweetened peanut butter. I guarantee this soup will blow the weight and toxins right out of you, but you have to stick to it, so keep the exotic seasonings handy, because this soup is ALL you get for 30 days! My China girl swore it cured some kinds of Cancer and rolled back some types of diabetes as well. IDK about that, but I do know the Chairman Mao stew will rip your weight off and clean you out!

We have a friend in Germany on a business visa, He keeps saying we should come and do the stuff we do here and we would do well. If we get slo joe and the creep team again. ???

It may just be an option to transfer the bank account to Suisse francs buy a little silver and such along and jump the financial ship.

My diet is not having any type of control just eat everything you want!!! TWICE Heheheh.

I have a very tried, true and specific diet that I follow: When I am hungry, I eat. When I am not hungry, I don't. When I eat, I eat the foods I like more while avoiding the foods I don't like as much. When I have eaten enough to not feel hungry anymore, I stop eating. If for some reason I at too much, I extra water then eat less the next time I eat.

And finally I never listen to doctors, dieticians or nutritionists because life has proven to me that they only know what they have been told to say by the companies who sell food and those who make money off me being sick.

Finally did it, stepped on the scale, gained 3 lbs. That's tolerable...

So week 20 day 1 of the diet, back to having to lose 12 lbs

today zuccini casserole with lamb and I really feel like having soup , since I haven't had any in a while
After all the good food you ate and drank while gone...WOW...you freaking rocked this vacation to be honest with only that much weight gain...you be back on track in short order !! you done well !

Latest posts

Back