Dogs ...all about dogs only

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dane Girl dont go do her business in the rain if its pouring rains
she does stare at me like * Are you crazy* and she goes back laying on her bed

But I usually see when rain is coming before it starts and then
let her go out and tell her : Go PEEEEEEE and 90% of the time she goes and do it šŸ„°
Then I tell her ...Come back ..come back home ...and she come back trotting up in the house
Mine doesnā€™t seem too worried about the rain but will sometimes ask to go out between squalls. She loves her rain jacket, but probably as much because she looks pretty in it. She loves the towel drying afterward, a wonderful game.

Beautiful morning at the park and walking trails! We did 4 miles ! Stopped for a couple of water breaks, pretty humid today!!
1000001028.jpg

WOW, 4 miles! And I thought the mile we walk our pups was long!

Beautiful pooch ya got there!
We had nice shade the whole way ! We usually do more than that, but it was humid. Bear walks at a nice pace, not too fast, so it's easy to go for miles! When I had my Doberman it was a fast pace! šŸ˜®

A doe has a place that she likes to bed down sometimes, about 30ā€™ to 40ā€™ from our house. My dog regularly looks out the front window to check out if she is there.

As you may know we sometimes babysit Myshia's sister Kako (no idea how to spell it). They were littermates with Kako being the runt of the litter (she is still smaller all over than Myshia). But they are similar. They both can switch to a mode that we call AGRESSIVE LOVE (AL). Well so far in just a little over 16 hours. AL is that they aggressively get in your face & lick you all over while trying to crush your skull with the pressure they are exerting. And they do it both at once. Last night the mood hit them out of the blue & while trying to breath I got one of each of their ears in my mouth & they are long hair.

Latest posts

Back