Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iu

Have a Good Night Sleep...!!!

My internet was down for a few hours last night. The internet company came by on Monday, apparently it was down that morning. Neighbor’s was too.
Others here were having troubles with internet connection too? Hard to not be suspicious sometimes.

Up early up early too, Down at 345a up at 645a and still up.

Too much happening around the place.

I need to build a 3 room cabin on the back of the farm with 18" hard oak logs with a 6" rough sawn floor and ceiling, swing in windows with sealed nailed screens thick Silverleaf coated galvalume roof with swing open deep set dormer windows for air or closing in an 18hr a day shady spot with a 4" thick sawn door front and back outhouse and outside shower, wood cook stove, nothing electronic, a 300 gallon propane powered lantern up high and a few battery powered lanterns. Silence and fresh air 24-7. WIth a 12 foot veranda all the way around.

I'm not sure to post it here but here we go. Saw a post concerning cold sores/fever blisters. I used to suffer from them until, I was working as a mechanic doing a muffler job. The area was so tight I had to use a set of goggles instead of the usual face mask. I didn't have any sores at the time but within 12hrs had them on one side both upper and lower lips, never had 2 at a time before. Within 24hrs had them severely, I was pretty scary looking. It took a few days to clear up but never had them since then and that was 25-30 years ago. It would seem the intense UV light brings the virus to the surface destroying it.

I'm not sure to post it here but here we go. Saw a post concerning cold sores/fever blisters. I used to suffer from them until, I was working as a mechanic doing a muffler job. The area was so tight I had to use a set of goggles instead of the usual face mask. I didn't have any sores at the time but within 12hrs had them on one side both upper and lower lips, never had 2 at a time before. Within 24hrs had them severely, I was pretty scary looking. It took a few days to clear up but never had them since then and that was 25-30 years ago. It would seem the intense UV light brings the virus to the surface destroying it.
Taking L-LYSINE will get rid of them! And any other viruses and bacterial infections!

Latest posts

Back