Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are things with you, good to see you!!?!
I'm not real bad, gotta get another injection in my eye Monday and waiting on my appointment with the Cardiologist at the end of the month to see what's going on there. How's things with you? Good to see you too.

11:30 friday night, mini lathe working great for what it is. Weather sure turned around and cooled off but the smoke from the Calif fires is so thick can't see the mountains. Did a sleep study and I stop breathing 37 times in one hour, 34 times another hour and would take about a minute to start again so getting a c pap. I wondered why I would wake up so often just to go back to sleep.

First of Oct will have the armature ready and can try to finish the 2 drive plates by Nov and work on the main drivers. Wish I had a shop but my nextdoor neighbor gets on his electric bass guitar and covers my noise so I quit complaining about it. Lord knows he needs the practice. Needing some soft iron of 1" dia or a little bigger and the best price comes out of China #@*^%. I'll keep looking.

11:30 friday night, mini lathe working great for what it is. Weather sure turned around and cooled off but the smoke from the Calif fires is so thick can't see the mountains. Did a sleep study and I stop breathing 37 times in one hour, 34 times another hour and would take about a minute to start again so getting a c pap. I wondered why I would wake up so often just to go back to sleep.

First of Oct will have the armature ready and can try to finish the 2 drive plates by Nov and work on the main drivers. Wish I had a shop but my nextdoor neighbor gets on his electric bass guitar and covers my noise so I quit complaining about it. Lord knows he needs the practice. Needing some soft iron of 1" dia or a little bigger and the best price comes out of China #@*^%. I'll keep looking.
Try McMaster Carr on line. They have a decent supply of metals

Back