Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 2 years of begging, we finally got a new garbage can! :woo hoo:
And it's brand-new, not 'lightly-used' (as typical). 😍
They had beaten the old one to pieces with the truck, the lid was even broken into 2 pieces.:(
It don't take much to make my day, huh?:)

iu

1728445026585.png

iu

I have pretty much been driving since last Sunday. Drove all day yesterday to get home. Stopped along the way and loaded the truck with a few things

Today it's taking hubby to town to sort out a few things (the car needs to go to the shop) then back on the road tomorrow to small town 9 hrs away. In one week I'll be going to the little bush town of Dease Lake for two weeks while someone takes a short leave. I am looking forward to that one.

Late Good Morning, just got back up after the Kitty Clipping Trip @ 0600...

1728920548156.png

Just noticed that the post was still in My Post Block since early today, just Now pushed out of the Reply Block...!!!

No, that's to dang quick...!!!

In one week I'll be going to the little bush town of Dease Lake for two weeks while someone takes a short leave. I am looking forward to that one.
If I have it correct you will be going through the Cache Creek area ?? Is the one way steel deck bridge still there, or replaced by now ?? At a time I knew almost every Tim Hortons between Prince George and Richmond... 😍 Be sure to hit the Tim Hortons by the Canadian Super Store grocery just as you turn west on Hwy 16 from 97 in Prince George.. And of course just as you come off the hill into Vanderhoof.. I know someone from Smithers who has a best friend who was one of the two who killed the dangerous grizzly there a number of years ago.. ....The Phantom of Hungry Hill...

https://www.outdoorlife.com/articles/hunting/2007/09/phantom-hungry-hill/

You can hit some wild weather occasionally on the north end of the Caribou Plateau there..
Take care...

Latest posts

Back