Funny Pet Memes

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1694122920376.png

LOL! Woody, that is probably the reason I don't have cats. Dogs are bad enough, but at least they don't get on tables or countertops.
Tails. I have had Labrador Retrievers and they have dangerous tails. You can leave nothing at tail height. Things on a coffee table – will not stay on the coffee table for long.

LOL! Woody, that is probably the reason I don't have cats. Dogs are bad enough, but at least they don't get on tables or countertops.
I once had a small dog that got up on the table after dinner when we stepped out of the kitchen. She jumped up in the chair, got in the table and was eating the leftovers we hadn’t put away yet. 🤬
My cat-in-the-box. It got a scratch pad in it but one cat has claimed it as her bed.

Attachments

• IMG_8807.jpeg
    IMG_8807.jpeg
    1.3 MB
I once had a small dog that got up on the table after dinner when we stepped out of the kitchen. She jumped up in the chair, got in the table and was eating the leftovers we hadn’t put away yet. 🤬

My cat-in-the-box. It got a scratch pad in it but one cat has claimed it as her bed.
Our little wiener/chihuahua dog did the exact same thing.
Only happened once but we learned to scoot the chairs under the table so he couldn't do it again.

My dog won't eat a treat left alone on the coffee table. While playing fetch, she won't touch a toy that landed out of bounds, like on the top of the backrest of the couch or in a planter. If left alone for 3 or 4 hours she will knock any clothes, left on the love seat in the master bedroom, onto the floor. Everything else is safe.

Latest posts

Back