Funny Pet Memes

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1695081741074.png

Bears knocked off a Krispy Kream truck making deliveries at JBER (Army and Air Force base) near Anchorage.
  • A mama black bear and her cubs got a sweet treat last week: Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
  • A delivery driver left his van open and unattended while he dropped off doughnuts at JBER.
  • The bears ate 20 packs of donut holes and six packs of three-pack chocolate doughnuts.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddr...ate-20-packages-of-doughnut-holes/ar-AA1gTz4H

For 'treats' My labradors always got veggie scraps from the compost bucket. If I was out and about, a carrot in the pocket sufficed to break a piece off as needed. I fenced the garden as much to keep them out as to keep other visitors out!!

View attachment 116769
Short video of dog eating said treats!

https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/148/903/156/playable/7ca318f418492aea.mp4
My dog will only eat cucumbers if they have dressing on them. and it has to be a creamy dressing--no oil/vinegar based for her delicate sensibilities.

For a couple years, we had my grandson's rabbit and Guinea pig and always fed them baby carrots.
Our Beagle would dance around while we were feeding the others so one day, I tossed her a carrot thinking she would sniff it and walk away.
She scarfed it down and sat, tail wagging, for another! Our baby carrot budget doubled overnight, lol.

My last dog hated ketchup. I'd give him a few left over french fries occasionally just to mess with him. 🤣 He'd eat an entire fry except the end that had a spot of ketchup on it. Funny to watch him be so careful, lips curled back as he nibbled, looking like he was about to attack something.

My last dog hated ketchup. I'd give him a few left over french fries occasionally just to mess with him. 🤣 He'd eat an entire fry except the end that had a spot of ketchup on it. Funny to watch him be so careful, lips curled back as he nibbled, looking like he was about to attack something.
OMG Heidi hates it too. She'll eat tomato sauce but not ketchup.

Latest posts

Back