Funny Pet Memes

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1700165060136.png

View attachment 119726

Only Neb will know what it means :D :dunno: :drink buddy::drink buddy::drink buddy:
On a final exam we were given some estimates of the energy barrier of a brick wall and the mass of a person that ran into the wall at a given velocity. Then we were asked ;

What is the probability they will rematerialized on the other side of the wall?

So Ben derives the required equations and enters it into his calculator which threw an error because the probability was to small. I had to do all of the math by hand.

Quantum superpositioning speaks to the idea that a quantum mechanical system can be in more than one state at the same time. An example is experiments were conducted to determine if light is a wave or a particle. It turns if the experiments tested if it was a wave the experiment would confirm it was a wave. If tested if it was a particle it confirmed it was a particle.

So superpositioning is a way of saying light is neither until tested and then it collapses into one state or the other.

Quantum mechanics is the most demanding math I went through. Solutions to Schrodinger wave functions were represented as a single variable and there was no commutative property available.

The energy of a transition between quantum states will determine what color light a LED emits.

Ben

Only Neb will know what it means :D :dunno: :drink buddy::drink buddy::drink buddy:
I have cats. They are perpetually on the wrong side of the door.

Correlation: If you just leave the door open, they won't ever come anywhere near the room.

They were giving Jack a bath when the hair dryer fell into the tub. That is my theory anyway. I almost put this in the getting ready for winter thread. This is Jack's new winter coat. He will likely see -40º this winter.
IMG_9844.jpeg

They were giving Jack a bath when the hair dryer fell into the tub. That is my theory anyway. I almost put this in the getting ready for winter thread. This is Jack's new winter coat. He will likely see -40º this winter.
View attachment 119882
Jack is gonna need a heavier coat

Back