had a car wreck

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've lived without an a/c in my car for a few years now. . . unroll windows and keep moving. No prob! Bumper to bumper if a person is used to a/c, you may have an issue. But I agree with Gaz on the A/C issue. It is probably a leak somewhere that can get expensive.

thats why im thinking of getting 1 small can of freon and putting it in,.then try it out,just to see how things go with the ac..i myself can go with no ac in a vehicle..it's my mom that needs one,due to her health..

And auto parts stores sell dye you can add to the freon and find the leak with a black light. Makes it easier to find.

thats why im thinking of getting 1 small can of freon and putting it in,.then try it out,just to see how things go with the ac..i myself can go with no ac in a vehicle..it's my mom that needs one,due to her health..
jim there is a product called super stop leak for AC leaks for around $30 buy it ,it even comes with the house to put it in with and one can of freon start the car turn on the AC add the super stop leak then chase it with the can of freon ,unless it is a big hole the leak will be gone,,I have used it and it works well

remember.im still window shopping..lol..anyhow.i'll try the lil can of freon first..i already have the hose for going from can to ac line,from adding freon to a vehicle we once had.so i got a head start there.

My AC is out in the truck...but happened in the fall, so haven't been too jazzed to plunk down for fixing it. But, will be warmer soon, so will have to bite the bullet. At least I finally found a decent diesel mechanic, and one near enough to work to boot. (so I can leave it in the am, go to work, pick it up in the pm). Luckily though, we have those old school truck windows that you can angle for good airflow.

well,i have great news,and "could" be bad news..great news,is we'll be getting our settlement,this coming friday.the "could" be bad news.is there'll be thunder storm(s) that day..we'll be having someone with health care,over in a lil while.then i'll be heading over to a mechanics home to talk with him about a truck he has..it's a full size truck,with a slide open rear window.only issue with the truck.is with one of the smaller window panes that dont slide open,is missing.but yet,it's no big issue..

well,i have great news,and "could" be bad news..great news,is we'll be getting our settlement,this coming friday.the "could" be bad news.is there'll be thunder storm(s) that day..we'll be having someone with health care,over in a lil while.then i'll be heading over to a mechanics home to talk with him about a truck he has..it's a full size truck,with a slide open rear window.only issue with the truck.is with one of the smaller window panes that dont slide open,is missing.but yet,it's no big issue..
Hope all goes well.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

thanks.me to..
i'll be going back over to test drive the truck tomorrow..he's asking 2000.00 for it.it looks like it's well worth it..it has a automatic transmission,instead of a standard.but no biggie on that..i'll be living the good life if it all works out right for me,when it comes to the settlement and truck alike....

Latest posts

Back