Humor Check

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountain*Heart

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Yes, my sense of humor is on the border.....of what no one knows. lol
dooms.jpg

Your humor is on the border of greatness!

I love the neighbor sign. Of course, all of my neighbors have large dogs that are on the most dangerous breed list, and I'm pretty sure most have at least two firearms if not more. I feel real bad for anyone trying a burglary in our neighborhood. I learned this while looking for my lost dog once (we did find her). I swear, every single yard within a mile had either a Rot, Pit Bull, Dobie, etc. (which is why my chickens are in a coup).

I thought this was hilarious

Some years ago when Britain Rolls Royce was the most advanced maker of jet engines they sold some to the Americans to use on their aircraft, of course even these superb British engines needed to be tested by the US before they could be used.

The foreign object ingestion test was part of the test in the UK we fired dead chickens into turning engines and they duly passed safely through the engine without damaging them.

But in the US the engines kept failing the test, time after time the Americans fired the chicken into the engine and it always caused massive damage.

So Rolls Royce decided to send their best engineer over to the US to see what the fault or defect was. Within 48 hours the engineer had observed a test and the subsequent failure and returned to the UK to draft a report.

The engineers single line of text to the Americans read

“In future please defrost the chickens first before firing into engine” !!!!!!

Funniest joke ever

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"[

Latest posts

Back