In Memory of our Friends who are No Longer With Us

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@OldSchool ... I'm Certain that there are still some there who feel as We do about 12icer and I can't Understand why she would not want those Friends be shown what had happened to Him... Unless she is now just a b.... ...?!?
Thanks, don't get in trouble by making a post, maybe just PM a couple instead...?

Part of the reason for that is that families no longer stay in one spot for generations. I have told my husband I want no funeral and need no local obituary. I do have a few cousins in this state, but they can just be notified. I just want to be remembered on occasion when the family gathers. We always remember my parents and hubs's parents and our family members who have gone on before us, so I am sure I will be added to that list of fine people. It's all good.
The expense is also a BIG thing. My ex died and although we were close enough to his parents to be able to stay with them for his funeral, they were limited on funds. His ashes were scattered. There was a big write up in a couple big North Dakota papers, but no memorial had been created for him on Find a Grave until I did. But there is no marker or grave for him in a cemetery. He lived and died in his hometown.

@OldSchool ... I'm Certain that there are still some there who feel as We do about 12icer and I can't Understand why she would not want those Friends be shown what had happened to Him... Unless she is now just a b.... ...?!?
Thanks, don't get in trouble by making a post, maybe just PM a couple instead...?
You know her… I can still post but they’re subject to review before being posted. I will get the screen shot posted there.

Many of them miss him already.

Tell Them to get their Butts over Here...!!! :thumbs:

Back