It’s getting closer.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EastenerWesterner

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
My wife took this pic on the way home yesterday. One of the California Mission Historic sights.

I had to explain that A with a ⭕️ to her. It happened on Thursday night. It happened in 2020 and now again. NOT ONE news story. Why hide it?

E1EAF9F2-9355-432C-8B19-A3A997958278.jpeg

Bureau of land management? LOL sorry couldn't resist.
You're right - it is getting closer. The anger sometimes is almost palpable and people are just so unreasonable anymore. Even driving is becoming a nightmare.

Bureau of land management? LOL sorry couldn't resist.
You're right - it is getting closer. The anger sometimes is almost palpable and people are just so unreasonable anymore. Even driving is becoming a nightmare.
I think I have used the Bureau Joke a few times.
My wife is selling a roof rack off her project truck. I am meeting someone down the street from that mission tomorrow
I will not be going alone.

I had a punk phase back in the early 80's.
Mohawk, torn jeans, biker rings etc.
Still have some of my old F the system garb and cassettes. (yes I am aware I am old thank you)
My kids wear it now.
It's trendy now evidently. :p

I had a punk phase back in the early 80's.
Mohawk, torn jeans, biker rings etc.
Still have some of my old F the system garb and cassettes. (yes I am aware I am old thank you)
My kids wear it now.
It's trendy now evidently. :p
I had the the choice between 8 track and cassette. I made the right choice. Who’s older?

Latest posts

Back