Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
school.jpg

And remember in grade school taking lunch in a metal lunchbox?! No fancy insulated cooler bag, just a lunchbox. Get to classroom, lunchboxes went in the closet with your coat, none of us died from food poisoning or eating a warm sandwich! 😮

And remember in grade school taking lunch in a metal lunchbox?! No fancy insulated cooler bag, just a lunchbox. Get to classroom, lunchboxes went in the closet with your coat, none of us died from food poisoning or eating a warm sandwich! 😮

I remember shoplifting something for lunch, then getting the free lunch tickets and selling them to fat kids or rich kids who wanted a second slice of pizza. I also remember using puppy eyes to get the lunch lady into give me a free tray now and then. Good times.

And remember the glass-lined thermos? Don't drop that thing or you don't get a drink with lunch 'til mom can replace it. (Could be a week or three.)

whut---yall dont remember me at the parking lot of Bass Pro with that tarantuala in a basket i was trying to sell?
wait--or was it you tryiung to sell the tarantual in a basket?

Last edited:
Back