Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ginger looks like a the daughter of Iggy pop and the Crypt Keeper.
maxresdefault.jpg

Nope. looks like a New England thing. if it was southern, it would have been over taters.
We never had much for waffles in new england. I was born and raised in Upstate NY. Taters. We had lots of taters, BReakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks: Taters.

Home fries on a diner griddle, dripping with lard, bacon fat, onions and anything else that was cooked on it earlier. Tater salad, with or without mustard, pickles... you name it, it might be in there! French fries fried in good old reliable, tasty lard. Bakes, mashed, cassarole... Taters were a staple right next to meat in Yankee town!

Waffles, we never had much for waffles. Maybe once in a blue moon.

Got to be older than me, I'm pretty sure there was cherry vodka involved in my creation.

Introducing Flavored Vodka
In 1986, the first flavored vodka hit the market. Absolut released its Peppar flavor seven years after launching the brand. Now, almost every vodka brand has flavored options

In error. De Kuyper had cherry vodka in the 70's at least!
"The history of cherry vodka dates back centuries when people would infuse fruit flavors into their spirits to make them more palatable and enjoyable. Modern cherry vodka, retaining the soul of its past, is created by infusing ripe cherries into vodka to create a delicious fruity taste, perfect for numerous cocktails and drinks."

Last edited:
I can holnestly say I had never herd of this, nor had I ever had it. Must have been a southern thing?

View attachment 110266
I'm loaded with tuna and soup, I think I'll try this tonight...
OVER TATERS!

Addendum:
Add a small-sized can of mixed vegetables!

Last edited:

In 1986, the first flavored vodka hit the market. Absolut released its Peppar flavor seven years after launching the brand. Now, almost every vodka brand has flavored options
1st alcohol i ever drank was grape vodka, 1976. Also had lime and cherry that night. NASTY stuff

1st alcohol i ever drank was grape vodka, 1976. Also had lime and cherry that night. NASTY stuff
I gave up vodka 40 years ago.
It made me stupid, and I don't need any help with that :rolleyes:.
Need more funnies🤪:
(less than 2 minutes)

Don't it make you wonder where they get expensive-looking vases that are cheap enough to shatter on the cement:dunno:.

Last edited:
Don't it make you wonder where they get expensive-looking vases that are cheap enough to shatter on the cement
Well. a long time ago, in a land not far enough away, some yellow people with almond-shaped eyes mastered the art of the fake and sold poorly made crappy copies of stuff to wholesale houses and flea market supply stores. I used to buy cases of Chinese "Porcelain" for ten bucks out the door, even those exact vases.

I think this is US favored Vodka & what you had was imported Vodka or my source is full of hockey.

Latest posts

Back