• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

Know your Constitutional Rights

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angie_nrs

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I stumbled across this video and was amazed by the ignorance of these 'seasoned' officers. I don't know what the end result of the lawsuit was, but I hope the department got busted. I believe this was a prime example of ego run amuck.

I don't want to be a PIA to police officers, but the tyranny has gotten out of control in some areas. Nobody should have to be subjected to officers that are ignorant of the law, especially ones that seem to just want to bully people. The cop in the video was too arrogant to admit he was wrong, so he goes into the deposition and makes a complete ass of himself. :rolleyes: Dude, admit you were wrong, apologize to the girl you harrassed, learn something (or many things) from the experience, and move on already. I admire that lady for her bravery to go through what must have been an awful experience for no reason other than to expose injustice. We need more Patriots like her!

Someone posted a video recently (that I can't find now) of officers showing up at the door to ask vague questions. Whoever posted that, it'd be great if you could post that one here too. That was good advice.

Latest posts

Back