McGregor vs Mayweather is OFFICIAL

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toexist

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
conor-mcgregor-ufc-fight-night-462.jpg

Conor-McGregor-punches-Chad-Mendes.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg

UFC-202-McGregor-Diaz.jpg

Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-Fight.jpg

cozzone_mayweatherVSmosley_0559.jpg

MAIN-Conor-McGregor-and-Floyd-Mayweather.jpg

VS

I know most of the old timers here won't know what this is or even care but it is OFFICIAL.

Conor Mcgregor will be fighting Floyd Mayweather August 26th! Two sports will collide in what will likely be the single highest grossing sporting event of all time. My money is on McGregor...Mayweather is too old.

this is a freak show Mayweather and McGregor are in it for the money,,one makes a shitload of money and McGregor is set for life ,,,under boxing rules McGregor looks like a fool the other way around McGregor kills Mayweather ,,,,,I wouldn't pay 2 cents to see it

Last edited:
I'm not a big sports fan as I've always kept myself busy with too many projects. However, boxing has been the one that I do enjoy. It takes no long term commitment or research to keep up with. It's just two guys in a ring going at it. One on one. Simple, brutal, but exciting to watch. I agree with jontte, don't write off mayweather since it's in a boxing ring. I also agree that if it was in a cage that he might be killed. They are two different sports. Ali proved brains (and style) can overcome braun in a boxing ring.

this is a freak show Mayweather and McGregor are in it for the money,,one makes a shitload of money and McGregor is set for life ,,,under boxing rules McGregor looks like a fool the other way around McGregor kills Mayweather ,,,,,I wouldn't pay 2 cents to see it

Freak show is the reason why people are going to pay to watch it and they're going to pay far more than 2 cents.

If Conor doesn't take him out...Mayweather will slowly wear him down and he will quit.

I'd love to see it, just not for 125.00. I can catch the hi lights afterwards on the news. It would be nice to be rich though....

It's been a long time since an athlete like this has come around. Maybe not since the Muhammad Ali era.

Wow listen to Berto describe exactly what it's like to fight Mayweather. Worth a watch if you have time.

talked about this with my bro today,he's putting his money on Mayweather.

it would be so great to sit and watch that ring-side...
my Brother said it would be totally different if it were cage rules,but now,when it's "gentleman" rules and Mayweather is so damn experienced...

this is all for money it may even be rigged
it would be so great to sit and watch that ring-side...
my Brother said it would be totally different if it were cage rules,but now,when it's "gentleman" rules and Mayweather is so damn experienced...
this is going to be a farce,it will be a game of catch me if you can,,,,it is just a money fight a show,kind of on the same order as the WWE

prolly,but just to watch Mayweather..he's good..

I have been waiting for years for someone to kick his butt,it's not going to happen here,it is just a payday to both of them

I think 99% of the world know that the 1% is hoping for a miracle

All fights are for money and entertainment. Why else would anyone get hit for a living? Hell go to any nightclub in any major city if you're looking for just a fight.

These two guys are two of the best fighters in the world. Two different sports...yes...freak show...yes...money grab...yes. Come August 26th...it most likely is going to be the most viewed combat sporting event in world history to date.

If McGregor beats Mayweather...he may become our next President.

Latest posts

Back