More Police State Violence !!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As an FYI, Come and Take It was banned from here for the posts he made. Thankfully, administration here will not tolerate these types spreading negative rhetoric. As LEOs & citizens we all need to work together to protect each others and all our freedoms.

Agreed. I may be LEO but I swore to protect the people and constitution and will do so while I have breath and strength to serve. I love helping people but in a SHTF crisis....I will put my family first. As long as my children are safe and covered I will help out everyone else.

Begin with the beginning. The 911 call. The officer is basing his or her first impressions and tactics and strategies on the impressions and information given by the dispatcher who reads only what was placed in the call by the call taker. What happened prior to the video could be a range of reasons for the police to make a warrant less entry. 4th amendment protects your right only as long as someone in that residence is not in imminent fear of great bodily harm or death. If the dispatcher is on the phone with someone in the residence and gets enough information to convey that threat then yes, LEO will make entry. If the LEO hears sounds coming from inside that indicates an assault in progress they will make entry. It falls under probable cause. The LEO will still have to articulate that in front of a judge.

A five year old me wanted to become a LEO and so schooled myself and trained and upon hitting 21 I started applying. Never had been bullied in class and at 5'5" and 110 lbs, I certainly didn't have a bully bone in my body. I don't do it for the money. I don't hold rank. There is no brass on my collar. I have a ticket book in my car and for the last two years I have not written out of it. I am in it solely for the fulfillment I get from helping people. I enjoy my job. Hell, last Christmas, I brought two homeless children to my house instead of letting DSS keep them. My Sgt. was displeased but I gave those girls a good Christmas. They were delighted to simply get a toothbrush. I didn't get a thing from it but the sense of "rightness".

There are good LEOs and bad LEOs. There are good teachers and bad teachers. You can't point to the Catholic Church and claim THEY hold the most Puritan people. With any job that wields a power over a people comes a corruption. LEOs, teachers, preachers, POTUS. I mean really, who has the ability to toss stones?
Agreed. I may be LEO but I swore to protect the people and constitution and will do so while I have breath and strength to serve. I love helping people but in a SHTF crisis....I will put my family first. As long as my children are safe and covered I will help out everyone else.
I agree with any job, there is the 10% that has this innate ability to make the other 90% look like a bunch of bastards.

Latest posts

Back